WIN TICKETS to the Doctor Who Experience

That's one tough question. Don't think I'll be able to enter

:(:D

You forgot to mention that the Doctor Who Experience isn't good for those who suffer from Epilepsy.

I went there and missed half of the good stuff due to this. I only saw a third of it.

Or people with bad eyes who can not view 3D like my other half, as one bit is like 3D and he could not see the aliens coming out towards him like I could...

:lol:

LLAP :borg:

Hello I'm Jill, I haven't posted before but I work with Showmasters on various things online related, including this competition! I just wanted to let you know the winners of this competition have now been contacted, and should have an email from me with the confirmation and what they need to do to claim their tickets.

Well done to the following who have all won a pair of tickets to the Doctor Who Experience

David Brookes

Amy Helps

Kim Cornell

Daniel Wilkinson

Joanne Micallef

Hello I'm Jill, I haven't posted before but I work with Showmasters on various things online related, including this competition! I just wanted to let you know the winners of this competition have now been contacted, and should have an email from me with the confirmation and what they need to do to claim their tickets.

Well done to the following who have all won a pair of tickets to the Doctor Who Experience

David Brookes

Amy Helps

Kim Cornell

Daniel Wilkinson

Joanne Micallef

That's me :D. Was a pleasant surprise to read when i checked my emails when I was queuing outside at 7am yesterday morning. Thanks Showmasters :D.