Season 4 Spoiler Zone

Big_Pants

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed every character in episode three, Eric was insanely cute. I loved how concerned Alcide was for Sookie even though he is with a certain someone (not mentioning just in case people haven't seen) and Andy was just funny.

Poor Jason though, crazy freaks ! Also just hope that they aren't following the books in terms of Porticia and who she is related to or.... that would be very awkward.

Just watched episode 3, how adorably sweet and cute is Eric especially at the end, looks odd in shorts and a sleeveless hoodie though!!!

I'm really really not liking the Jason arc at all, I wish they'd taken some artistic license and left the whole crazy ass world of Crystal and her panthers out of it!!

Can't wait for the rest of this season now, yet I am worried about how much I'm warming to Bill, it's just not right!!!! :thumbup:

Ok.. I think i'm in love with Eric hahaha he is just fabulous in this ep!!! I watched this when I was at work last nights (nightshifts this week grr) and laughed SSOOO loud so many times! "Snookie" hahaha. Fab!! Can't wait for next week!!

Also getting more and more excited for Bitten!!! Joe <3

urgh! epsiode 3 was such a NON-episode.

Too much Eric (borrring.... though he's so much better since he doesn't remember anything), and I really can't get the headmistress from 3 men & a little lady/aunt petunia (HP) out of my head with all the witches scenes.

Hope episode 4 is as exciting as 1&2, or I'll be very disappointed!!!

WOW episode 3 was AMAZING! The way eric stepped around sookie's rug was so cute LOL! And the snookie thing = awesome. And his little smile at the end! Eeekkk so funny and cute!!

And alcide was on there.. Can't believe i'll be breathing [almost] the same oxygen as him! LOL :thumbup:

Loving S4 so far..

urgh! epsiode 3 was such a NON-episode.

Too much Eric (borrring.... though he's so much better since he doesn't remember anything), and I really can't get the headmistress from 3 men & a little lady/aunt petunia (HP) out of my head with all the witches scenes.

Hope episode 4 is as exciting as 1&2, or I'll be very disappointed!!!

GET OUT!*

*not really**

**seriously though GET OUT! :unsure: