PHOTO SHOOT and TALK TIMETABLES

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets for each days free talks on the MAIN STAGE will be handed out from 9am, close to the entrance of the main stage. Tickets are not needed for the free talks and events on the second stage, simply turn up close to the start time.

The schedule for the THIRD STAGE will be posted shortly.

Confused? Tickets for the free talks on main stage handed out from 9am, but tickets are not needed for the free talks. Double dutch that statement.

My brother is having a photo op with Christopher Lloyd on the Sunday @ 2.45pm. I'm i right in thinking it's approx 2 hours to get the photo's back? Need to plan journey times, parking fee's ect.

Confused? Tickets for the free talks on main stage handed out from 9am, but tickets are not needed for the free talks. Double dutch that statement.

Tickets are needed for talks on the main stage, but not for talks on the second stage.

Edited by MinkyKnights

Tickets for each days free talks on the MAIN STAGE will be handed out from 9am, close to the entrance of the main stage. Tickets are not needed for the free talks and events on the second stage, simply turn up close to the start time.

The schedule for the THIRD STAGE will be posted shortly.

My brother is having a photo op with Christopher Lloyd on the Sunday @ 2.45pm. I'm i right in thinking it's approx 2 hours to get the photo's back? Need to plan journey times, parking fee's ect.

Tickets are needed for the talks on the main stage but not on the second stage.

Correct, it is normally 2 hours for the photoso to be printed.

im doing my spreadsheet on excel now, talk/A/B next to each other sat then sunday underneath, highlighted who I want, maybes in a diff colour, then next to all that what im doing in time order.

even if I went gold there is a bit of running. I think im gonna have to, but man, 175 quid is an awful lot :help::blink:;)

Have you forgot to include Photo Shoot C on your spreadsheet....?

no lol, just not used to there being a C, its awesome, the revolution continues.

now my sheet seems complete, aside missing some talks :-( I only have minor clashes that the gold should sort out, yes, unless I freeze and die when in the shop, think I will be buying gold this afternoon :o

Sounds like you're spreadsheet is similar to mine, though I have sat and sun as separate worksheets and another one with all the guests on broken down to Sat only, Sun only or both with a check mark for friday, the prices of the autos and how many I intend buying so it totals it all up. "Must see" guests are in one colour and maybes another, though I think that list will have to be forgotten given how much the musts add up to.

Now just need to work out which autos to go for on which day and colour code the talks I want to go to. Probably worth trying to get as many autos as possible on saturday in case there's any issues and then sunday can be a bit more chilled with more time to spend on photoshoots and talks/dealers etc.

And of course this isn't allowing for any last minute guests that may yet be added, or whoever the friday free ones will be. At least I don't need to worry about queuing.

It's always been so simple in the past :headscratch:

Regarding the gold, as you have very low numbers for many of the shoots there may not be much advantage to you having one but it could make your life a lot easier.

Edited by Rockstar6662

we have ticket number 107 for karen gillan, also we have a photo ticket for alex kingston on the sunday,we have bought family standard entry tickets already for both days,but, alex kingstons photo shoot is at 11.10!!!! SM please help!!!!!!!!!! cant afford upgrade, and wont be able to get in in time for first kg phot session(11.45) and definately not for alex! but have paid and still want to have photos done...... this has upset the kids a bit,so,please help....

also camile coduri photo is at 10.05,can we ask at auto table for our own photo please......

The photo shoot session with Alex is scheduled to last 70 minutes, so if you are fairly early in the Standard entry queue then you will have plenty of time to have reach the photo session. You don't have to be there for the start of the photo shoot. You can join at any point after your ticket number has been called. As long as you are there before it finishes then it is fine.

As for Camille, she is not adverse to desk photos from what I have seen, so in theory it shouldn't be a problem. However if she is very busy then there may be a 'no posed photos' policy in place and it won't be allowed. That won't be known until the actual day though.

Edit: Sorry, I missed the 'hidden' Karen query. The same thing applies as with Alex. What time will you arrive at the event?

quite early, around 9.30, i think,wont be much after 10.......

we have ticket number 107 for karen gillan, also we have a photo ticket for alex kingston on the sunday,we have bought family standard entry tickets already for both days,but, alex kingstons photo shoot is at 11.10!!!! SM please help!!!!!!!!!! cant afford upgrade, and wont be able to get in in time for first kg phot session(11.45) and definately not for alex! but have paid and still want to have photos done...... this has upset the kids a bit,so,please help....

also camile coduri photo is at 10.05,can we ask at auto table for our own photo please......

The photo shoot session with Alex is scheduled to last 70 minutes, so if you are fairly early in the Standard entry queue then you will have plenty of time to have reach the photo session. You don't have to be there for the start of the photo shoot. You can join at any point after your ticket number has been called. As long as you are there before it finishes then it is fine.

As for Camille, she is not adverse to desk photos from what I have seen, so in theory it shouldn't be a problem. However if she is very busy then there may be a 'no posed photos' policy in place and it won't be allowed. That won't be known until the actual day though.

Edit: Sorry, I missed the 'hidden' Karen query. The same thing applies as with Alex. What time will you arrive at the event?

as for camille, if her q goes ''open'' later, will it be possible to the ask for photo with auto???

as for camille, if her q goes ''open'' later, will it be possible to the ask for photo with auto???

It is always difficult to predict entry queues but that is fairly early so I don't think you will have any issues getting to the photo shoots in time.

As long as there is not a 'no (posed) photos' sign then it will be fine.

I doubt they'll answer that question. With a lineup this size, there's no way they could do talks with everyone anyway.

Doh! I should read things a bit clearer (or use a pc to do my interneting, bloody iphones!)

Thanks for the clarification ;)

Agreed, as you have just quoted a reply which was not in response to your query. This is why I only have a 'normal' phone and not a smartphone :D

Hi guys!

I'm a first timer to LFCC and I'm getting a little worried/stressed out now, so just wondering if you could help me out.

Firstly I've got the standard photoshoot with Christopher Lloyd on Saturday but it clashes with Camille Coudri. I'm number 42 with Camille and number 185 with Chirs. Should I go to Camille first and will I be able to get both shoots done?

Secondly, Shawnee Smith at 9:30 is a real stretch for me. I've got my train and everything booked and I don't get to London Euston till 9:12 so it could be around 9:45 by the time I'm at earls court PLUS queing to get in. Is there any way I'd be able to get the shoot done on the sunday at 12:35 instead? Shawnee is one of the main attractions for me and I'd be gutted to miss her

Also Sylvester McCoy clashes with Karen Gillan. I'm number 11 with Sylvester and number 704 with Karen, so I guess I'd go to Sylvester first?

Edited by Hayden Is My Hero

Hi guys!

I'm a first timer to LFCC and I'm getting a little worried/stressed out now, so just wondering if you could help me out.

Firstly I've got the standard photoshoot with Christopher Lloyd on Saturday but it clashes with Camille Coudri. I'm number 42 with Camille and number 185 with Chirs. Should I go to Camille first and will I be able to get both shoots done?

Secondly, Shawnee Smith at 9:30 is a real stretch for me. I've got my train and everything booked and I don't get to London Euston till 9:12 so it could be around 9:45 by the time I'm at earls court PLUS queing to get in. Is there any way I'd be able to get the shoot done on the sunday at 12:35 instead? Shawnee is one of the main attractions for me and I'd be gutted to miss her

Yes, go to Camille first, explain to the crew that you also have a photo shoot with Christopher and they will do their best to get you through quicker.

If you arrive and the photo shoot with Shawnee has finished then go to the organisers booth and enquire there.

Edit: Just spotted your edit. Yes, go to Sylvester's shoot first. That is scheduled to finish a lot earlier than the shoot with Karen.

Edited by 1of2

Hi guys!

Yes, go to Camille first, explain to the crew that you also have a photo shoot with Christopher and they will do their best to get you through quicker.

If you arrive and the photo shoot with Shawnee has finished then go to the organisers booth and enquire there.

Thank you for your help. Do you think it's likely that they'll let me re-schedule Shawnee. Do you think it's worth e-mailing Hazel now to find out or should I wait till the day?

EDIT: Thank you for noticing my edit and making your edit! :D

Edited by Hayden Is My Hero

Thanks for posting up this schedule; its a great help:)

I have two questions; I am primarily interested in the Erin Gray and Gil Gerard talk on Saturday morning; if this talk is not free, how much will it cost and where can i get the tickets for it?

Also, are you allowed to take pictures during the talks???

Will there be any chance of getting a photo with Gil Gerard AND Erin Gray together, either professional or by my own camera as this would be the highlight for the event for myself?

Thanks SM, you have done an amazing job for us fans , oh, and my tickets arrived today, WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your help. Do you think it's likely that they'll let me re-schedule Shawnee. Do you think it's worth e-mailing Hazel now to find out or should I wait till the day?

EDIT: Thank you for noticing my edit and making your edit! ;)

I would wait until the day. Two reasons. Firstly, you may arrive in time anyway (always think positively). Secondly, Hazel is very busy processing outstanding orders, so it will probably be a while before she replies, during which time you may get even more worried :dance:

Oh, and no problem :D

Thanks for posting up this schedule; its a great help:)

I have two questions; I am primarily interested in the Erin Gray and Gil Gerard talk on Saturday morning; if this talk is not free, how much will it cost and where can i get the tickets for it?

Also, are you allowed to take pictures during the talks???

Will there be any chance of getting a photo with Gil Gerard AND Erin Gray together, either professional or by my own camera as this would be the highlight for the event for myself?

Thanks SM, you have done an amazing job for us fans , oh, and my tickets arrived today, WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

The talk with Erin and Gil is free. You still require a 'free' ticket though. These can be collected from near the talk area.

Normally photography is allowed for talks, with flash restricted to the first minute or so.

As of yet there are no plans for a professional joint photo shoot with them. It may be possible to ask for a 'desk photo' at the signing desk, it depends if photos are allowed (there will be signs up if they are not).

EDIT: Thank you for noticing my edit and making your edit! ;)

I would wait until the day. Two reasons. Firstly, you may arrive in time anyway (always think positively). Secondly, Hazel is very busy processing outstanding orders, so it will probably be a while before she replies, during which time you may get even more worried :dance:

Oh, and no problem :D

I know you said think positively but just to be aware of possible worst case scenario, if they dont let me change the ticket for sunday. Will I be able to BUY a photoshoot with Shawnee Smith (for Sunday) on the saturday?

I know you said think positively but just to be aware of possible worst case scenario, if they dont let me change the ticket for sunday. Will I be able to BUY a photoshoot with Shawnee Smith (for Sunday) on the saturday?

Even that worst case scenario has a 'clause' :D

Yes, you will be able to....if they don't sell out before you get there (which I doubt will happen).

Edit:....or what DB said ;)

Edited by 1of2