Guest's Favourite Desserts

I was thinking that we could compile a list of all the guest's favourite desserts at this year's LFCC. Not everyone is interested in the same guests, so we could have a different person asking each guest. If you are struggling for something to ask a guest then this might be an idea. When we have the answers we could post them hear on the this forum. Obviously, some guests might not appreciate a question like this, so think about it before you ask. Also, there should only be one person asking each guest as otherwise they might get a bit annoyed. I will do Jeremy Bulloch as I am definitely meeting him.

Good luck restricting it to one person per guest ! I vote that we ALL ask ALL guests - make it a theme for the weekend, which will get guests talking to their actor mates about how daft we are. Positive PR for LFCC.

2012 - favourite flavour of crisps

2013 - their middle name(s)

2014 - favourite cartoon as a kid

etc etc

Lol, this sounds a great idea! I'll ask Harry Melling. I'd ask Corey Feldman, but I expect someone else will want to ask him. :thumbup:

I'll also have some mint sweets and butterscotches with me to nibble on through the weekend, so will offer them a sweet and see which ones they pick ;)

Edited by Tina197

lol this is awesome- I'm going to meet Kenny Baker so long as he's in an approachable mood I'll ask him.

I have heard that Kenny Baker is very friendly so you'll probably be able to ask him.

As for more than one person asking a guest, it could work. I just don't want particularly popular guests being bombarded with the question a thousand times. But I don't think that many people will read this thread anyway, so it will probably be okay. If you do plan to ask someone though, post it here so I can see how many people are doing who.

lol this is awesome- I'm going to meet Kenny Baker so long as he's in an approachable mood I'll ask him.

I have heard that Kenny Baker is very friendly so you'll probably be able to ask him.

As for more than one person asking a guest, it could work. I just don't want particularly popular guests being bombarded with the question a thousand times. But I don't think that many people will read this thread anyway, so it will probably be okay. If you do plan to ask someone though, post it here so I can see how many people are doing who.

Yeah, I will then- It will be good for me cos I struggle to know what to ask guests :D

This sounds like a job for 'nuttymummy' and her cupcakes! (CM17 reference).

Who or what is that? I've never been to Collectormania before.

Depending on how many people I meet, I'll probably ask Jeremy Bulloch, Temuera Morrison, Garrick Hagon and Kenny Baker. If I get their autographs, possibly Christopher Lloyd or Karen Gillan as well.

• 3 weeks later...