RICHARD IS A REALLY GREAT GUY

showmasters

I read somewhere, the packet is sent by mail, then I will not be at home, ... I will be traveling to England ... they wrote that I can get another package in the event ... Or maybe it's best I bought the ticket at the event? "Silver Ticket will be still on sale on Saturday?

Sorry, I do stupid questions, but I have not friends fans of scifi and I need help to deciding what to do. :blink:

As you are not UK based then the registration letter will not be sent in the post to you as it is too close to the event. That is not a problem, if you order before the online shop closes on Wednesday then you will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order. Print this out and bring it with you, and you will be able to register and collect the pack at the event.

Alternatively you can just buy a ticket at the event. There are not many Silver tickets left - I am not sure of the exact number. If you are definitely attending and know that you can get a flight and accomodation sorted out okay then I would suggest purchasing your Silver ticket before tomorrow - just in case they sell out on the Friday before you get to the event itself.

If you are not 100% sure that you can get a flight and accomodation sorted then I would suggest waiting until you reach the event before purchasgine your ticket. The reason being the event tickets are non-refundable. So if you can't get here then you would loose your money on the event ticket as well.

Does that help and make sense?

I read somewhere, the packet is sent by mail, then I will not be at home, ... I will be traveling to England ... they wrote that I can get another package in the event ... Or maybe it's best I bought the ticket at the event? "Silver Ticket will be still on sale on Saturday?

Sorry, I do stupid questions, but I have not friends fans of scifi and I need help to deciding what to do. :blink:

Order your ticket online. You will get an e-mail after the order. Print the e-mail and bring it. This will work as well.

There are only a few silver tickets left. I would not wait until Saturday.

Adrian, Chakotay is from Spain. I think she uses an online translator. Your explanations make sense, but I don't know how they look after they were ran through Google. :dance:

Thanks to everyone for the help ... :poki:

My apologies for my bad English ... Usually I write better, but yesterday I was very stressed to find tickets, hotel and flight.

Also, I have a small problem ... :D

The past years I have traveled to many conventions to Europe and America ... then, the Spanish police, British police and American police are always watching me, seeing I talk and the money I spend ... You know, a woman traveling alone ...

So, I hope to see RDA before "they" kill me ... (this is not a joke, in London ComicCon 2009, they even watched me in the bathroom, maybe they thought I was going to jump to Bakula´s neck). :D

So... LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.

Hey !! , Have you seen photos of RDA in Germany last week? his fans are very happy with his visit.)

My apologies for my bad English ... Usually I write better, but yesterday I was very stressed to find tickets, hotel and flight.

Please don't apologize, you're doing well.

I remembered from when you came to see Scott that you mentioned an online translator. And those things tend to get weird with long sentences. :D I know that from own experience.

Glad to hear everything worked out for you!

Heyhey, like you Jason... Just come back from another event in europe.

It was a reaaaal exciting moment to meet THE MAN! I was on stage for the SG Event in uniform for him.

... Lucky boy I was, my place was just behind RDA :WAVE:

Happy to meet him again, and all the team of Sea Sheppard :)

Edited by 1of2

i so wish i was able to come but due to price and the fact that my parents are bust so can't take me im unable to come to 7.6 im gutter realy wanted to meet TEeryl and RDA. will be getting my tickets to 7.7 though as soon as there for sale on line. its already ion my diary. some i wont see you fokes this weekend. hope to see some on you in November.

P.S. i realy wish i was able to be there this weekend.

I hope the hats are absent for at least one of my shoots lol

How many shoots did you buy? :D

lol, no if I had the courage to ask for poses maybe more with lots of guests, but just the 2 for me on RDA at this one like alot of ppl I think this time, 2 with teryl also

Hi Jason and Mark and the incredibly hard-working crew............have just got home and didn't get chance to say this to you all last night - THANK-YOU :D:dance::clap: !!!!!!!!!!!!! for another AMAZING Chevron con (to be fair they have all been so far). I am still in heaven :WINCE::D:wub: at meeting Richard and he looked very comfortable the whole weekend so I needed to say this (hopefully before anyone starts any niggly whinges grrrrr!)

Looking forward to November!

Hi Jason and Mark and the incredibly hard-working crew............have just got home and didn't get chance to say this to you all last night - THANK-YOU :smile::clap::clap: !!!!!!!!!!!!! for another AMAZING Chevron con (to be fair they have all been so far). I am still in heaven :thumbup::D:wub: at meeting Richard and he looked very comfortable the whole weekend so I needed to say this (hopefully before anyone starts any niggly whinges grrrrr!)

Looking forward to November!

here here can't wait for a novemeber! :dance:

Rick just tweeted his thanks

'Jus landed@LAX arr.frm Heathro; Wat a trip! Thnx2EVERYBODY4EVERYTHNG!!! Germny,Englnd. All4 SeaShephrd-- Ur support=Whales SAVED!'

'My love to all... And blessings 2 Capt.Paul Watson. RDA'

Aww.