RICHARD IS A REALLY GREAT GUY

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

just got back from a weekend with Richard at another event in europe and i have to say this guy is a real star and you are all going to love meeting him , he is such a nice person and a lot of fun to be around .

so i just thought we should shear this with you all , i am so looking forward to seeing you all and you all meeting Richard at Chevron 7.6

i am so pleased we have managed to put this all together for all the Stargate fans

see you all this weekend

jason :thumbup:

post your photo jason! ;-)

can I make a request, can the shoot be standing, ive noticed alot of shoots from other cons he has done ppl are sitting down, I dont like this, anyway it can be a normal standing shoot? or if seating is one of his things, can we give him a stool ala shatner rather than a chair?

glad to hear you had contact with him at that event and all is well.

Cant believe Im gonna meet RDA, this is amazing

• Showmasters Admin

What about inviting him to a signing as well. I'm sure all the peole unale to make the weekend would also like to meet him.

He would be a star to meet.

i am sorry after hanging out with Richard i understand that we is not to fast a signer so i singing event would not work for him , and the main push for him to attend this event is to help rase money for his charity , so if you really want to meet Richard than is may be your only chance .

jason

can I make a request, can the shoot be standing, ive noticed alot of shoots from other cons he has done ppl are sitting down, I dont like this, anyway it can be a normal standing shoot? or if seating is one of his things, can we give him a stool ala shatner rather than a chair?
That is most likely be due to various operations that Richard has had. The comfort of a guest is important.

• Showmasters Admin

post your photo jason! ;-)

glad to hear you had contact with him at that event and all is well.

Cant believe Im gonna meet RDA, this is amazing

if he sits down or stands that will be down to Richard , we will be directed by him .

jason

What about inviting him to a signing as well. I'm sure all the peole unale to make the weekend would also like to meet him.

He would be a star to meet.

i am sorry after hanging out with Richard i understand that we is not to fast a signer so i singing event would not work for him , and the main push for him to attend this event is to help rase money for his charity , so if you really want to meet Richard than is may be your only chance .

jason

I am gutted that I can't make the event.

:clap: You me both, my mum is about ready to shove a sock down my throat.
That would be an unique photo shoot with RDA. Having a sock hanging out of your mouth :D

:D Hahaha! I wouldn't be able to talk to anyone then!

:YAHOO::D

Help. please

I am a desperate woman .. :D

I have no time to read and translate all these forums ...

I need answers short and concise ....

I hope to travel from far.... (I have not found the flight, yet),

I try to go to the Convention only for a photo and an autograph with RDA ...

1 .- I see in the Schedule if I buy the ticket now, my Autograph and Photo session will be Sunday, with the group O. .. Is that correct?

2 .- For example, maybe I have the number S 450 ... (there are 100 Gold) then my seat at the Talks will be in the last chairs... ;)

3 .- I try to buy at the hotel a cheap single room, but it seems there are not ....

Do you think it is possible I travel without reservation and someone cancels a single room?

urgent response.

thanks.

1 .- I see in the Schedule if I buy the ticket now, my Autograph and Photo session will be Sunday, with the group O. .. Is that correct?

Yes. To get an autograph you need to buy a silver ticket. The highest silver tickets will get you in group O.

2 .- For example, maybe I have the number S 450 ... (there are 100 Gold) then my seat at the Talks will be in the last chairs...;)

No. Gold Tickets go first, then silver tickets, then standards. You will be in the last chairs for the silver tickets, but those have a reserved area. Standards are still behind you.

3 .- I try to buy at the hotel a cheap single room, but it seems there are not ....

Do you think it is possible I travel without reservation and someone cancels a single room?

I would honestly not do this. This is one hell of a risk and a cancellation is unlikely. Give me a minute and I'll check which hotels are close by.

EDIT: The cheapest closenby hotels I could find:

http://www.ibishotel.com/es/hotel-6359-ibi...ort/index.shtml

http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/BIRPLI/...ham-nec/airport

QUOTE(Chakotay @ May 3 2011, 07:12 PM)

2 .- For example, maybe I have the number S 450 ... (there are 100 Gold) then my seat at the Talks will be in the last chairs...

Also there a large video screens either side of the stage, so it os highly unlikely you will miss anything

I would honestly not do this. This is one hell of a risk and a cancellation is unlikely. Give me a minute and I'll check which hotels are close by.

EDIT: The cheapest closenby hotels I could find:

http://www.ibishotel.com/es/hotel-6359-ibi...ort/index.shtml

http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/BIRPLI/...ham-nec/airport

Agreed. The closest hotel to the Hilton is the Crowne Plaza but generally it is more expensive than the Hilton. I will put a link below in case you require another option though.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hotel/bhxpw

;) THANKS.... THANKS.... THANKS....

I try to buy the ticket of the program, the plane ticket and hotel, all just a day before travel (and all very expensive) ...

p l e a s e... somebody tell me: "you're not crazy ... this is the only chance in your life for to see RDA" ..

:YAHOO:

You are definitely not crazy. If you ever get another chance to see RDA it will cost you even more money. And we can't tell if there is another chance at all.

You can travel on Friday if that helps with costs. I am only coming in Friday morning myself.

I try to buy the ticket of the program, the plane ticket and hotel, all just a day before travel (and all very expensive) ...

p l e a s e... somebody tell me: "you're not crazy ... this is the only chance in your life for to see RDA" ..

:uhoh:

Just to let you know that the online shop for the ticket sales will close on Wednesday. After that you will only be able to buy a ticket at the event itself.

:uhoh:

Just to let you know that the online shop for the ticket sales will close on Wednesday. After that you will only be able to buy a ticket at the event itself.

I read somewhere, the packet is sent by mail, then I will not be at home, ... I will be traveling to England ... they wrote that I can get another package in the event ... Or maybe it's best I bought the ticket at the event? "Silver Ticket will be still on sale on Saturday?

Sorry, I do stupid questions, but I have not friends fans of scifi and I need help to deciding what to do. :YAHOO:

Edited by Chakotay