new Photo shoot for Chevron 7.6

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

ok we have been talking to some of the guests about having in costume photo shoot and 3 have agreed to this

There will only be a limited amount available and will be sold first come first sever .

the three guest that are taking part in costume group photo shoot are

Fulvio Cecere

stargatephototwo.jpg

Gary Jones

stargate_sg1_garyjones_1.jpg

Dan Shea

shea.jpg

this group shoot is an extra group photo shoot and is not part of any ticket package.

the cost of this group shot will be only £30.00

this is the first time we have managed to get guests to get in costume and its something quite rare and something we have wanted to do at our events for years , so we hope you all like this extra opportunity to do something quite cool with the guests from the show :headscratch:

i for one will be having my photo with these guys ;)

tickets for this will go up tonight

one last thing the costumes the guests will be wearing will also be auctioned off at the auction on Saturday afternoon .

jason

nice op, but doubt ill go for this one myself

OMG it's the end of the world you are not going to buy a photoshoot :dance: surely that's the first sign of the apocalypse lol better keep an eye out for the next sign that is Naoko Mori being announced at a con at you saying you are not bothered to see her :YAHOO:

:wub: I think you said it yourself the best
whats happening to me?

:dance: That's what I thought 'zomg! what's up?'

OMG it's the end of the world you are not going to buy a photoshoot :wub: surely that's the first sign of the apocalypse lol better keep an eye out for the next sign that is Naoko Mori being announced at a con at you saying you are not bothered to see her :firedevil:

lol, Im just skint (and so is my mastercard) at the moment so although nice, a 3 way background artists in jump suits pic isnt high on my must have list. that 30 quid will serve me better elsewhere at cons.

though you never know, mr photoshoot might cave in last minute lol

P.S

Please jason get naoko to a convention soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretty please

Someone's hacked into his account :YAHOO:

hahah lol, next I will be posting in autograph threads ;-)

Just sent Yvie a very confusing order - she's gonna love me :dance:

Actually, yours was pretty easy compared to others I've received for this con. I'm pretty sure Mark, Jason & co are trying to kill me :YAHOO: