The Walking Dead Con?

Valtharen

Unsure if this has been mentioned before but I for one, would love for you guys to Host a Massive Events style "The Walking Dead" Con.

I know plenty of Fans of the show and Zombies in general that would very much enjoy such an event.

-The Parties would be Amazing, Think about it, An entire Hotel full of Zombies!

Luke

www.facebook.co.uk/valtharen

• 2 weeks later...

Think it's been mentioned a few time on the forum that showmasters don't think a horror themed event would cover the costs involved.

This a shame as the Walking Dead actors are fun to meet and seemed to enjoyed finding out what fans thought of the show. The best we can hope for is one or two actors to appear at a signing event.

scan0002.jpg

Gets my vote as well i love the walking dead.Watched episode six last night the ending is brilliant.

Would love this, picked up a thick poster board in a charity bid with Charlie Adlard, would now love to get this signed by all the cast too. So much so I paid out for a VIP ticket to a certain Mark Millar event on the promise of them being there only to have none of the cast there :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Think it's been mentioned a few time on the forum that showmasters don't think a horror themed event would cover the costs involved.

This a shame as the Walking Dead actors are fun to meet and seemed to enjoyed finding out what fans thought of the show. The best we can hope for is one or two actors to appear at a signing event.

scan0002.jpg

so jealous, i would love to meet them!

• 1 month later...