Exclusive Chevron 7.6 Mug

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that we have an EXCLUSIVE mug for sale to all Chevron 7.6 attendees! These mugs are very limited in number so be sure to get yours quick!

This mug features an exclusive design which is not available anywhere else. They cost just £6.50 each and will be available to collect at the show.

rdamugweb.jpg

mug1.pngmug2.pngmug3.png

You can purchase these through our online store >HERE<

:thumbup:

Cool another thing to buy to make this convention unique, just waiting for the announcement of the Exclusive Convention Mankini and I will buy the lot (only joking) ;)

I'm waiting for the socks! :P

And I'm waiting for the duct tape :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Okay, I just woke up so maybe I'm not completely awake and I missed something somewhere but, if we don't pre-order the mug, will we still be able to purchase it directly at the con?

There will be a few at the con, but please note that they may go quickly. If you want to buy one I suggest ordering it today as it will be taken off sale at 5pm.

Thanks

Davey :D

Okay, I just woke up so maybe I'm not completely awake and I missed something somewhere but, if we don't pre-order the mug, will we still be able to purchase it directly at the con?

There will be a few at the con, but please note that they may go quickly. If you want to buy one I suggest ordering it today as it will be taken off sale at 5pm.

Thanks

Davey :YAHOO:

Okay, thanks for the tip!

Oh, by the way, to purchase one online, do we have to put the free shipping option? I guess we'll collect the mugs at the con itself?

Edited by Dellefyne

If the mug is still available in the shop does that mean we can still order even though its after 5pm? I forgot, I know memory like a sieve then by the time I saw the reminder I was at work.... *slaps self*

Anyone who has selected shipping will not have paid for it. I'm always ready for people clicking the wrong one (though usually it's people trying to get away without paying it rather than paying extra!) so I change it before running the cards :WINCE:

You can't trust men to do anything right ;)