Baby-Bumps at ET6

EternallyCullen

I know it's probably early days, but is anyone hoping on being pregnant at the convention? I'm asking because I found out last night that I'm expecting baby #3 - totally unplanned (lol) and by the time the convention gets here, I'm going to be about three weeks off giving birth! Eek. I've got my gold ticket, so I'm planning on coming, no matter what. Positive thinking... positive thinking. My baby will be LATE just like the other two.

Hopefully I won't be the only hugely pregnant person there :thumbup:

I know it's probably early days, but is anyone hoping on being pregnant at the convention? I'm asking because I found out last night that I'm expecting baby #3 - totally unplanned (lol) and by the time the convention gets here, I'm going to be about three weeks off giving birth! Eek. I've got my gold ticket, so I'm planning on coming, no matter what. Positive thinking... positive thinking. My baby will be LATE just like the other two.

Hopefully I won't be the only hugely pregnant person there :P

No chance of it being me but CONGRATULATIONS :thumbup:

I will most definitely NOT be pregnant at ET6 (I have four already!) but wanted to say a massive congrats - and no crazy dancing in the evenings, we can't be having any dance-floor deliveries! Take care of yourself, though going from two to three isn't very hard (three does what one and two do, it just has no choice!) but you might as well use it as an excuse to get your feet up for a bit!

As i cant see an annoucment on your facebook about it yet, i will say congratulations on here instead :blink:

You MUST get a little nudger tshirt to wear at et6! lol Congratualtions hun.

Kayleigh x

Aww yes do ittt! lol!

Congrats Gemma! ;)

I can 100% confirm that I will not be pregnant at ET6, there are some biological difficulties :'(

On the plus side - massive congratulations to you! :D

I agree with my good friend danielsan here and say I too will not be pregnant at ET6 even though i look it :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully I won't be the only hugely pregnant person there ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!! Also you won't be the only one as at the time of ET6 I will be about 3/4 weeks away from my due date too, and I have a silver ticket so will definitely be going, providing everything is all well and ok!!

Katie xxxxx

• 4 weeks later...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Also you won't be the only one as at the time of ET6 I will be about 3/4 weeks away from my due date too, and I have a silver ticket so will definitely be going, providing everything is all well and ok!!

Katie xxxxx

Horray Katie! That's wonderful. I hope that everything is going well for you. I have my scan on Monday (I'll be 13 weeks) So we're due around the same time. How awesome for us. Look forward to comparing bumps with you. We'll have ET babies! x

Edited by Gemma Williams