My friend got a part in Breaking Dawn!

TSheep15

Her names Amy Green, she's gonna play Chelsea in the Volutri! Dead excited for her! Gonna see if she'd be interested in getting in touch with Showmasters, she's already UK based so no flight costs, anyone interested in her attending?

I dont think we should get more actors that we have not seen in the movies yet, it way better to have someone we know and have seen before. That is just my oppinion.

- But congrats to her :)

Completely agree! ET6 is my last and i would prefer more guests who have been in most of the saga. While newbies who we havent seen can be great guests.....i wouldnt be pleased with lots in one con.

Congratualtions to your friend tho, it must be very exciting :)

I dont think we should get more actors that we have not seen in the movies yet, it way better to have someone we know and have seen before. That is just my oppinion.

Totally..not read the saga in a while..does Chelsea even speak? Huge congrats to her but i dont want to miss out on a bigger guest to meet a guest who doesnt speak and appears for all of 5mins.

x

Totally..not read the saga in a while..does Chelsea even speak? Huge congrats to her but i dont want to miss out on a bigger guest to meet a guest who doesnt speak and appears for all of 5mins.

x

Completely agree!

Anyone remember Leah Gibson? ;)

Yup sure do, and i wasnt really pleased with having her because i dont even know her part in the movie yet.

Dont get me wrong she was a really sweet and nice person :)

but when I pay for an event i want to see faces i recognize..

And yet, widely acknowlegded to be one of the best guests at any of the ET conventions.

She was lovely! Think her bf was also a massive bonus hahaha but One of the best? That's debatable. Everyone has different opinions don't they on who they like to see and who is value for money.

Only reason the men want this girl to go is cos shes a glamour model! lmao

Whereas by contrast, every female attendee would be exactly as excited and enthusiastic as they ever are even if all the male actors in the Twilight saga were really weedy ugly blokes who made Charles Hawtrey look like a musclebound Adonis... :YAHOO:

Only reason the men want this girl to go is cos shes a glamour model! lmao

Whereas by contrast, every female attendee would be exactly as excited and enthusiastic as they ever are even if all the male actors in the Twilight saga were really weedy ugly blokes who made Charles Hawtrey look like a musclebound Adonis... :wub:

Their popularity with the opposite sex is entirely down to the fact that they're all such fine thespians. :wub: