Photo Shoots Question

Hi. This will be my first LFCC and I will be travelling down from the NW the Saturday morning. Realistically I'm not likely to arrive at Earls Court until about Noon.

Its says on the website "Photo Sessions take place early in the day to allow enough time for the photos to be developed so you can then take them away before you head home".

What time do the photo shoots take place and will arriving the time I do be too late?

it varies slightly between shows and is announced prior but usually from 10-15, sometimes a little earlier and I assume this time they will be earlier and sometimes they are done by 14..30, I dont think at a CM style event they have gone on past 15.45. and the earliest was john barrowman at 09.30 at the first CML . in my 2 years anyhow.

All the times will be published on the forum nearer the day, probably 3-4 weeks before the show. There's a strong possibility that they will start before midday though so the time you need to be there really depends on who you want photos with.

Can't give any more info than that at the moment.

Edited by dwarfbabe

Hi there

Here is a link to the photoshoots and talks time tables for Collectormania London 2010

It will give you a guideline as to when things tend to happen.

Unfortunately if you cant get there until 12 noon, then there will be photoshoots that you miss. Are you going for just the one day? Perhaps the first day could be used to give you the layout and see what you would like to do.

Some guests only appear on specific days, so keep an eye on the forum, and closer to the time it will put a similar list to the link I have put and you will be able to plan your weekend.

Am just looking for a link for you that explains about the show and how it works, such as virtual tickets, talk tickets, photoshoots etc - will post it when I find it

*Edit - this pretty much covers all possible queries

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=47457

Hope you have a great time

See Too Talls post below for a list of photoshoot times from a previous LFCC

Link to current guest days and prices thread

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=67439

Edited by Rhianydd

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for everyone's input. Travel plans successfully changed. I'll see you all bright and early on the Saturday

Glad to hear it. Always best to come for as much of the days as you possible can, that way you're much more likely to get everything you want :D

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for everyone's input. Travel plans successfully changed. I'll see you all bright and early on the Saturday

Glad to hear it. Always best to come for as much of the days as you possible can, that way you're much more likely to get everything you want :wub:

If I have purchased a photo shoot and a standard entry ticket will that be ok? I am really worried that it'll be scheduled before 11 then I am screwed!!!!

If I have purchased a photo shoot and a standard entry ticket will that be ok? I am really worried that it'll be scheduled before 11 then I am screwed!!!!
It is possible that photo shoots will be scheduled prior to 11am. If that happens with a photo shoot that you require then you can upgrade your ticket to an early entry ticket on the day. Just join the 'pay on the day' queue for early entry tickets, ask for an upgrade and pay the difference in price and you will be able to enter the evnt from 9am.

Edit: Thought so - did you forget you had asked that question yesterday? :wub:http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1638192

Edited by 1of2

It is possible that photo shoots will be scheduled prior to 11am. If that happens with a photo shoot that you require then you can upgrade your ticket to an early entry ticket on the day. Just join the 'pay on the day' queue for early entry tickets, ask for an upgrade and pay the difference in price and you will be able to enter the evnt from 9am.

Edit: Thought so - did you forget you had asked that question yesterday? :wub:http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1638192

Thank you!

Ah, I didn't forget but I didn't think it actually posted cos my internet is going thru a rough patch, so to speak.

Thanks for you wisdom ! :WAVE:

Thank you!

Ah, I didn't forget but I didn't think it actually posted cos my internet is going thru a rough patch, so to speak.

No problem.

Also - blast! I thought I had found someone with as bad a memory as the one I have got :wub:

Thank you!

No problem.

Also - blast! I thought I had found someone with as bad a memory as the one I have got :wub:

Also, while i'm picking your brains does that mean you get designated an individual time for the picture. I am so so so excited already, ROBERT KNEPPER eeeeeeeeeee i love this man he is such a kick ass actor!

Also, while i'm picking your brains does that mean you get designated an individual time for the picture. I am so so so excited already, ROBERT KNEPPER eeeeeeeeeee i love this man he is such a kick ass actor!

Normally there are two photo shoot areas. Each guest will have a designated time slot for their photo shoot session in one of these areas - see below for last years schedule as an example.

Depending on how many attendees are having taking part; a small number and all of you may get asked to queue up at the same time, or if there are a lot then you will be called up in batches - each photo shoot ticket has an indvidual number on it - so it may be 1-30 are called first, then everyone up to 60 and so on. There will be an area to place any bags/coats/etc as you go in, 5-10 seconds for the taking of the photo, then collect your bags/coats on the way out.

The actual photos will be available for collection normally 2-3 hrs after.

Sat

Photo shoot A

Tom Noonan 10.20am

Lenora Crichlow 10.35am

Nick Courtney 11.00am

Ben Browder 11.15am

Katie Sackhoff 11.50am

Kristanna Loken 12.55pm

Aiden Turner 1.30pm

William Shatner 2.00pm

Sat shoot B

Vampire Girls 10.40am

Being Human 11.00am

Julian Glover 11.15am

Tyson Houseman 11.30am

Edi Gathegi 12.00pm

Sean Pertwee 12.30pm

William B Davis 1.05pm

David Nykyl 1.40pm

Jeremy Bulloch 2.15pm

James Pax 2.40pm

Matt Lewis 2.55pm

Sean Young 3.10pm

Edited by 1of2

Sat

Photo shoot A

Tom Noonan 10.20am

Lenora Crichlow 10.35am

Nick Courtney 11.00am

Ben Browder 11.15am

Katie Sackhoff 11.50am

Kristanna Loken 12.55pm

Aiden Turner 1.30pm

William Shatner 2.00pm

Sat shoot B

Vampire Girls 10.40am

Being Human 11.00am

Julian Glover 11.15am

Tyson Houseman 11.30am

Edi Gathegi 12.00pm

Sean Pertwee 12.30pm

William B Davis 1.05pm

David Nykyl 1.40pm

Jeremy Bulloch 2.15pm

James Pax 2.40pm

Matt Lewis 2.55pm

Sean Young 3.10pm

Ahhh, that was a busy day for me and a few others!! Running between the 2 areas all day long..... lol

• 5 weeks later...

how long do you get to meet people.... comic con virgin here!

In the photo shoot? That's really not something that lasts very long. During the signing that depends on the guest and the length of the line. I've had 10 minutes chats with guests when it wasn't very busy.

I have to say that the photoshoots are well run considering the amount of people you cater for . Development time too is impressive. Well worth the money as the photos are excellent.Whats the name of the guy that does the photos, i keep meaning to ask and never do.

I hope the photos will still be in the same size as they have been before. I've already bought a frame for my photo with Walter Koenig and plan on buying frames for possible future shoots with George Takei and Nichelle Nichols on future events

I hope the photos will still be in the same size as they have been before. I've already bought a frame for my photo with Walter Koenig and plan on buying frames for possible future shoots with George Takei and Nichelle Nichols on future events

where did you get your frames from ?

Oh they're nothing special at all. I bought the first one when I got home from Collectormania 15 2009, the picture fit nicely and I bought the exact same frame when I got back from LFCC 2010. So I think it would be a nice touch if all my TOS pictures have matching frames.