Cosplay at Eternal Twilight 6

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I'm considering doing this for this con!

Hopefully by October my hair should be blonder and should've grown to quite a good length to be Rosalie, that would be a nice thing :)

Especially since the last time I had any sort of costume was at LFCC in 2009 when I had short, brown hair and went as Alice :')

If anyone has any ideas for me (any specific outfits etc.) for Rosalie I'd be very grateful ;)

Well there are a couple of people on here who do Rosalie, Natfrog5 and Jemma both have various costumes I'm sure they wont mind giving a hand if you need any help.

Nope, wouldnt mind at all! Altough if you wanna actually make the costumes then Jemmas your best bet! I'm a buy on ebay/in the shops girl haha!

xxxx

Spectrum - I love your Esme dress <3 I always comment on it at every con to other people coz it looks fab! Esme is totally under cosplayed!

xxxx

Aw, thank you honey! Come say hi next time. ;)

Aww will do!! If I'm birthday Alice or Rosalie then we can have pix! :D

xxxx

Very close - I'm doing his The Pacific character, but it's the right guy :D

Though now you mention it, the pharoah would be fun in the summer if I got a tan... *plots*

Good guess on my part then. He was the only person I could think of who people would recognise. Haven't seen his character from The Pacific tho

Clue #1: hasn't been in the films YET

Clue #2: I'm doing another of the actor's costumes (from another thing) this year

*no help at all* :thumbup:

The Pharoh from Night at the Museum. Sorry only person I can think of who hasn't been in the Twi, NM or Eclipse who has been in another movie.

Oh oh the Pharoah is Rami Malek and I love him :whistling: just saying hehe (:

Hmm, I'm considering doing this for this con!

Hopefully by October my hair should be blonder and should've grown to quite a good length to be Rosalie, that would be a nice thing :)

Especially since the last time I had any sort of costume was at LFCC in 2009 when I had short, brown hair and went as Alice :')

If anyone has any ideas for me (any specific outfits etc.) for Rosalie I'd be very grateful :blink:

Well there are a couple of people on here who do Rosalie, Natfrog5 and Jemma both have various costumes I'm sure they wont mind giving a hand if you need any help.

Nope, wouldnt mind at all! Altough if you wanna actually make the costumes then Jemmas your best bet! I'm a buy on ebay/in the shops girl haha!

xxxx

Aw thank you :D

I think I'm more of a buying girl rather than making too :')

xx

I'm gonna cosplay for ET6 I haven't before but it looks fun :blink:

I've already got everything but the Volturi necklace for Jane :WAVE: super organised much? ;)

If it helps, I have a Volturi necklace hanging on the wall with my con passes. I bought it for the Volturi ball at ET4 and have no plans to wear it again. I'm happy to donate it to the cause, if you'd like.

I've ordered my outfits from Cosplaysky :(

The Blue Smock Coat and the Battle Jacket from Eclipse :D I've found a website that has the gloves and scarf for the blue smock outfit so I'm very happy! :D

Oooh what sites that? Unless you dont wanna say lol ;)

I've been tempted with the smock outfit for a while but it might have to wait til ET7.

xxx

I'm gonna cosplay for ET6 I haven't before but it looks fun :D

I've already got everything but the Volturi necklace for Jane :P super organised much? :P

If it helps, I have a Volturi necklace hanging on the wall with my con passes. I bought it for the Volturi ball at ET4 and have no plans to wear it again. I'm happy to donate it to the cause, if you'd like.

Really? That would be awesome if I could borrow it :D thankyou!

I've ordered my outfits from Cosplaysky :D

The Blue Smock Coat and the Battle Jacket from Eclipse :P I've found a website that has the gloves and scarf for the blue smock outfit so I'm very happy! :P

Jealous - I love that outfit, I want the gloves just because they're so pretty! And some other bits of Alice jewellery. But I'm trying to curb my Etsy addiction before it gets out of hand. :D

I'm gonna cosplay for ET6 I haven't before but it looks fun :chair:

I've already got everything but the Volturi necklace for Jane :lol: super organised much? :D

Really? That would be awesome if I could borrow it :P thankyou!

No problem. Just remind me nearer the time to pack it. :D

Or I can post it to you if you'd like.

I'm gonna cosplay for ET6 I haven't before but it looks fun :chair:

I've already got everything but the Volturi necklace for Jane :D super organised much? :D

Really? That would be awesome if I could borrow it :D thankyou!

No problem. Just remind me nearer the time to pack it. :D

Or I can post it to you if you'd like.

Thankyou so much! I'll try to remember to remind you nearer the time :D

My Jane outfit is pretty much sorted :gorgeous: just the hair to figure out now :D

I've ordered my outfits from Cosplaysky :chair:

The Blue Smock Coat and the Battle Jacket from Eclipse :D I've found a website that has the gloves and scarf for the blue smock outfit so I'm very happy! :D

Oooh what sites that? Unless you dont wanna say lol :gorgeous:

I've been tempted with the smock outfit for a while but it might have to wait til ET7.

xxx

It's a site called Etsy which Spectrum just mentioned :D

I've ordered my outfits from Cosplaysky :D

Jealous - I love that outfit, I want the gloves just because they're so pretty! And some other bits of Alice jewellery. But I'm trying to curb my Etsy addiction before it gets out of hand. :D

hehehe I'm gonna get the scarf and gloves from Etsy :D