Cosplay at Eternal Twilight 6

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

My plans at the moment are flashback Edward (from Twilight), Volturi (cause i love it so much) and Jace Wayland from the book series The Mortal Instruments (doing this whilst hiding from Jo so she doesn't maim me lmao). Plans may change though but these ones are pretty concreted at the moment.

also can I just say YAY FOR TIFFANY COMING TO ET6 *jumps up and down and hugs*

i have a few rosalie costumes planned ;) nothing set in stone yet thoguh

I am gonig to be sorting a Katy perry outfit out for this con ;)

DO ET! :) lol or another California Gurls one!

My mum pointed katy perry out in the paper today in her ET 'alien' costume and said 'you gonna do this costume?' :headscratch:

My plans at the moment are flashback Edward (from Twilight), Volturi (cause i love it so much) and Jace Wayland from the book series The Mortal Instruments (doing this whilst hiding from Jo so she doesn't maim me lmao). Plans may change though but these ones are pretty concreted at the moment.

*hugshugshugs*

judging by this months pay check, sounds like a good idea :)

might do lady gaga or rihanna,

aswell as Bella :) got tthe right colour hair as well so... no need for a wig B)

*hugshugshugs*

aswell as Bella :) got tthe right colour hair as well so... no need for a wig B)

Awesome yay to no wigs. Tho I'll be wearing one for Jace at ET6

*hugshugshugs*

hmm.... damn! me too if i do rihanna and gaga! haha!

what sorta book is that character from?

*hugshugshugs*

aswell as Bella :) got tthe right colour hair as well so... no need for a wig :lol:

Its a book called The Mortal Instruments

*hugshugshugs*

aswell as Bella :) got tthe right colour hair as well so... no need for a wig :WINCE:

Its a book called The Mortal Instruments

have to have a look at that :)

wrong topic com,pletely but i'm guessing there wont be any ceap rooms left?

Ehhhh.... I'm fresh out of idea's. Think I'll be normal. Plus they don't sell my contact lenses anymore so I'm sunk. Normal me for et6.

yeah but your normal is still awesome cause your a little mental :) in a good way :)

Ehhhh.... I'm fresh out of idea's. Think I'll be normal. Plus they don't sell my contact lenses anymore so I'm sunk. Normal me for et6.

yeah but your normal is still awesome cause your a little mental :) in a good way :)

Do you mean the wolf contact lenses? I was gonna get myself a pair but the place I was gonna get them from suddenly stopped sellnig them so I'm annoyed now. The other site I found will only sell to the USA even though they are a British based company.

Aww Bless ya Tiff!! Knew there was a reason I loved you!!

Do you mean the wolf contact lenses? I was gonna get myself a pair but the place I was gonna get them from suddenly stopped sellnig them so I'm annoyed now. The other site I found will only sell to the USA even though they are a British based company.

Yeah the Wolf ones appear to have been discontinued or something I can't get'em anywhere. You can still get the red & the black & all the rest just not the Black Wolf ones.

I was going to do Rosalie, but I'm not blonde anymore, so that idea's out of the window :/

Wear a wig :lol:

Thats what I have to do! Love being blonde for those few hours!

I'm still planning on getting Rosalies NM birthday dress so I'd say thats a def outfit for me.

I'm hoping theyll do another baseball theme party so I can finally wear my Rosalie baseball outfit....took me ages to get together and its never been aired lol!

Otherwise I might do Twilight Alice in her DVF dress again.

xxxx