Latest Guest Announcement: GATES MCFADDEN

showmasters

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have Howie's email address lol? I really want to see his reaction to this announcement!! Seeing as all of his posts request her in whatever thread it is, regardless of the context :lol: And I want to know if he will make that green pukey face he always posts infront of her!!

Last time Gates attended she was raising money for Doctors Without Borders. Will she be doing this again at this event?

Are you sure that wasn't Rene Auberjonois? I know he definitely raises money for Doctors Without Borders, because he agreed to do a greeting video for my website, promoting a link to the Doctors Without Borders website as well.

Anyone have Howie's email address lol? I really want to see his reaction to this announcement!! Seeing as all of his posts request her in whatever thread it is, regardless of the context ;) And I want to know if he will make that green pukey face he always posts infront of her!!

I'm here Lizzy the paramedics have gone back to the ambulance and I Calmed down!I love Gates she is so sweet and such a talented lady1 of the reasons I wanted her bac was after her last appearance I started getting my Nemesis poster signed by her former colleagues and she is the only signature missing(God I know I sound nerdy!)I am so so happy with this announcement!

Last time Gates attended she was raising money for Doctors Without Borders. Will she be doing this again at this event?

Are you sure that wasn't Rene Auberjonois? I know he definitely raises money for Doctors Without Borders, because he agreed to do a greeting video for my website, promoting a link to the Doctors Without Borders website as well.

Yes, I'm sure. Up to seeing the notice on Gates signing desk I had only been aware of the charity by its French name, Médecins Sans Frontières. At the time I was surprised by how much the fee was for an autograph (being used to the £5 fee for guests like Kenny Baker and David Prowse - those were the days!), but as it was for charity I was willing to pay it.

Anyone have Howie's email address lol? I really want to see his reaction to this announcement!! Seeing as all of his posts request her in whatever thread it is, regardless of the context :blink: And I want to know if he will make that green pukey face he always posts infront of her!!

I'm here Lizzy the paramedics have gone back to the ambulance and I Calmed down!I love Gates she is so sweet and such a talented lady1 of the reasons I wanted her bac was after her last appearance I started getting my Nemesis poster signed by her former colleagues and she is the only signature missing(God I know I sound nerdy!)I am so so happy with this announcement!

;) Hope you've booked your photoshoot already given that they're limited!!

(God I know I sound nerdy!)
Yes...so? Nothing wrong with that. It's a good thing!

No I have had my photo taken with her several times and I don't like the weird size of 9x6 and the hassle getting them back so will just be autographs and a posed photo' at her table if possible!
I just thought that I would mention as Gates suffers from migraines that can be caused by camera flashes it is possible that 'no posed photos' or 'no photos' may be in effect. I'm not saying it will be, I don't know either way. I see she has done posed photos before but there is a chance that her migraines may be worse now.

It would be a shame if people miss out on a photo purely by relying on the chances of a posed photo over the table

No I have had my photo taken with her several times and I don't like the weird size of 9x6 and the hassle getting them back so will just be autographs and a posed photo' at her table if possible!
I just thought that I would mention as Gates suffers from migraines that can be caused by camera flashes it is possible that 'no posed photos' or 'no photos' may be in effect. I'm not saying it will be, I don't know either way. I see she has done posed photos before but there is a chance that her migraines may be worse now.

It would be a shame if people miss out on a photo purely by relying on the chances of a posed photo over the table

At Manchester she requested "no flash photography", if I recall correctly. The yellow tint in crippsy's picture seems to indicate my memory is right there. B)

The only other time I met her she was in the open signing area only shortly and had no signs up, but that was a flying visit. There she was okay when my friend asked for a picture, but she was very thankful when I told her in advance I had turned the flash off.

If it's possible to take a photo with her at the table I'd expect the "no flash photography"again.