Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

Currently watching the Doctor Who day on the Watch channel, currently have the film of Invasion Of The Daleks on. It's exactly the same as the original episode, just a few tiny changes!

Including the music, which I absolutely love!

Watched The Almost People on Saturday - is it me, or does every episode this season seem to raise more questions than it answers?

I took a break from the re listening of the lost wiped episode soundtracks for a while but have started up again, continueing with the faceless ones

been watching who every week and wated AGMGTW again the other night.

before CM17 I watched the Lis Sladen Myth Makers

last night I watched the nicholas Courtney myth makers

Edited by timelord81r

I took a break from the re listening of the lost wiped episode soundtracks for a while but have started up again, continueing with the faceless ones
How appropriate :YAHOO:

I loved how reminisant the almost people was in both story and title to the faceless ones.

Edge of Destruction. Now about to start the Daleks, will probably take me all week to watch.

You do know The Daleks comes before Edge of Destruction don't you? :YAHOO:

Yes! :WAVE:

I'm not listening to the soundtracks in any order but just started listening to The Savages, which I am quite enjoying. I have never heard this one, it is turning out better than expected.

Bit of a Doctor Who weekend, just watched Tenth Planet.

I think to finish off the weekend will watch Tomb of the Cybermen.

nice :-)

Im re-watching series 6, then the river eps before series 6.

did the impossible astronaut tonight, just a superb episode with a great cliffhanger.

DOTM, more enjoyable than on airing, I like it more. more makes sense and doesnt bug me as much, BUT I stil HATE the get out of jail free card at the start of 3 months later cheating there way out of what I thought was one of the best cliffhangers ever in who from TIA