Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

Watched The Two Doctors part 1 with breakfast (some Pat in there for Rob so he can't get angry). My first experience with Colin and Nicola, liking them so far! :whistling:

pat, best doctor ever, hands down, frazer best companion ever hands down

so is this your first colin story?

im currently watching terror or the zygons, another fav of mine

I like what you've done there, whacking in the War Games :YAHOO: I'm really trying to watch it though in a vague order; obtaining a complete Doctor's run as much as possible on DVD and watching it as I go. Some come in odd box sets hence my voyages into the later Doctors. I started with Jon and have moved into Tom now. I know Pat is awesome but as I said I think the continuity of watching a certain Doctor through makes it more enjoyable, at least for first watches. As promised I will invest in Pat once my Tom collection is complete! :YAHOO:

"Oh my giddy aunt oh crumbs" was priceless though!

I have seen all of the new series, watched them as they came out on TV. With regards to Classic, I have seen (and own on DVD):

An Unearthly Child

The Daleks

The Edge of Destruction

The Tomb of the Cybermen

Spearhead from Space

Doctor Who and the Silurians

Inferno

The Claws of Axos

The Curse of Peladon

The Sea Devils

The Three Doctors

Carnival of Monsters

Frontier in Space

Planet of the Daleks

The Green Death

The Time Warrior

The Monster of Peladon

Robot

The Ark in Space

The Sontaran Experiment

Genesis of the Daleks

Planet of Evil

The Brain of Morbius

The Invasion of Time

The Ribos Operation 

The Pirate Planet 

The Stones of Blood 

The Androids of Tara 

The Power of Kroll 

The Armageddon Factor 

Full Circle 

State of Decay 

Warriors' Gate 

Warriors of the Deep

Plus I have

The Keys of Marinus

Revenge of the Cybermen

Pyramids of Mars

The Two Doctors

Silver Nemesis

on DVD waiting to be watched (as I said I'm watching The Two Doctors at the moment)

:D

I saw the odd episode on UK Gold when I was little, and at some point just decided to try it. Originally I bought the first 3 stories, but was put off by moody Hartnell (which I'm finally starting to appreciate... ish). I then made the decision to start from the colour TV era, as there seemed to be a lot of the B+W missing which was off-putting. So the first one I watched and properly enjoyed was Spearhead from Space

who dvds recently seem to be taking an age to come down in price, they used to all go to near a fiver after a few months of release. now its alot longer if at all.

war games is currently at 9.99 though, just saying :WINCE:

that link i sent ya, u should watch some there also. though since i sent u it there are a shed load more adverts. i watched terror of the zygons on that link the other night as my vhs of it was in a separate location and really fancied it.

I actually watched that for the first time recently. Pretty much the only story from Classic Who I haven't seen in my life, and really enjoyed it. Love the character of Cully, and the banter between the Dominators themselves is great! The way the coordinator always turns up right as the others is killing someone haha brilliant. And it leads nicely into my favourite story

Just started Revenge of the Cybermen

one of my favs that also.

Im watching the war games, yes again lol, cos its the best EVER! I watch it all the time, you would think mike could at least once lol, go buy it, you know you want to ;-)

Edited by timelord81r

Kinda, the new CGI snake is amazing.

Ive not watched kinda and snakedance since I was a kid, as a kid they bored me, thought they were rubbish, also im not a great fan of snakes lol, im waiting for the dvd to come down to a reasonable price before buying

are they viewable with and without the new cgi? were as I think its great little cgi additions are made to enhance the stories I always want the originals there also. thats why i want to buy the bluray sets of trek TOS as they have both the enhanced and originals were as the dvds are only the enhanced, alas im also waiting for those to come down in price.