Tickets

babe4ever

i dont think they would cancel et6? if thats what you're saying

october wil be JUST before Breaking Dawn is out... all the guests will be finished filming and getting ready to your with the film for premiers and etc etc etc...

percect timing :)

i dont think they would cancel et6? if thats what you're saying

october wil be JUST before Breaking Dawn is out... all the guests will be finished filming and getting ready to your with the film for premiers and etc etc etc...

percect timing :)

No that's not what I'm saying, I mean having one Et a year instead of two, so Et 6 possibly moving to next feb..... They posted in et5 that ticket sales are only half of et4, so maybe it's becoming too hard to have two a year. Like I said it was just a thought. Speculating like everyone else as to when tickets are going up, n possible reasons why they aren't already is all.

I think if they only did one a year, it would be the one in Oct as they get a better turn out, as people can't afford tickets to close to Christmas.

I wish the tickets would go on sale already, I'm dying to spend the money I've put to one side for it. Mind I do need a roomie first tho.

One a year also limits them even more in terms of a date for getting guests to attend. Very tricky.

Just seems like it's become harder everytime to get guests, and with tickets for et5 not selling that well and other cancelations like the thing in march and possibly roadhouse, I just wondered if going down to one a year was something they were looking at? These are the only ones with two a year aren't they?

Anyway if tickets are going up at et5 then surely if they want to sell tickets people need to know to sort out ticket money to bring with them.

I think it's harder to get guests at the moment because of the filming of Breaking Dawn, it should be better for ET6. I imagine the events for twilight will start to slow down, probably next year or so.

I do think they should say whether the tickets will be on sale at ET5 or not soonish though.

Anyway if tickets are going up at et5 then surely if they want to sell tickets people need to know to sort out ticket money to bring with them.
That's simple. If they are not on sale before ET5 then work on the assumption that they will be on sale at the event. Most ME events put the tickets for the next event on sale at the current event rather than before it.

So far ET appears to be the anomaly in that respect :lol:

Edited by 1of2

^ Same for me, I'd need to wait until my next lot of wages to afford it (or I'd have to pay with my credit card, which I hate doing), plus I like having a low ticket number and whereas I'm prepared to sit and wait for tickets to go online I won't sit and queue all night in a hotel corridor when I have a fluffy Queen bed waiting for me upstairs xD

• 2 weeks later...