Massive Horror guest to be announced on friday 7 pm

showmasters

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christopher Lee or Rob Zombie and I'd buy a ticket there and then!

Also throw into the ring: John Carpenter, Bill Mosley, Tobin Bell (don't think he's done a UK convention but I wouldn't call him MASSIVE!) and for a rare repeat; Bruce Campbell or George.A.Romero.

However I KNOW Campbell and Craven are busy with Burns Notice and Scream 4 respectively, so I don't put too much hope into either of them.

The likes of Robert Englund, Doug Bradley, Kane Hodder and Gunnar Hansen do 'em quite a bit so I can't see it as them either.

With all the horror movies I've seen, they're even convention regulars, not bona-fide horror guests, busy, no chance in hell or dead.

Christopher Lee or Rob Zombie and I'd buy a ticket there and then!

Also throw into the ring: John Carpenter, Bill Mosley, Tobin Bell (don't think he's done a UK convention but I wouldn't call him MASSIVE!) and for a rare repeat; Bruce Campbell or George.A.Romero.

However I KNOW Campbell and Craven are busy with Burns Notice and Scream 4 respectively, so I don't put too much hope into either of them.

The likes of Robert Englund, Doug Bradley, Kane Hodder and Gunnar Hansen do 'em quite a bit so I can't see it as them either.

With all the horror movies I've seen, they're even convention regulars, not bona-fide horror guests, busy, no chance in hell or dead.

Just checked Rob Zombie hasn't got any dates past March down, but that doesn't really mean anything...I know he'll be back in the UK in June for Download Festival.