Guest suggestions!

malty

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per all above, If no more of the main cast's possible then for me the main ones would be Jolene Blalock (Not Met), Cliff Simon (Not Met) Jolene Blalock (Still not met) Richard Heyerdahl (Not Met) Jolene Blalock and although he was only in one episode John Noble who i have met and he is a wonderful guy. Oh and just for good measure how about Jolene (oh you get the picture) ;)

As per all above, If no more of the main cast's possible then for me the main ones would be Jolene Blalock (Not Met), Cliff Simon (Not Met) Jolene Blalock (Still not met) Richard Heyerdahl (Not Met) Jolene Blalock and although he was only in one episode John Noble who i have met and he is a wonderful guy. Oh and just for good measure how about Jolene (oh you get the picture) ;)

Do you mean Chris Heyerdahl?

For continuities sake, I have to say Jaye Davidson.

I know its impossible but hey ho haha

Gonna put my to cents in for Joe Flanigan!

Met him at CM:MK earlier this year but it wouldn't hurt to meet him again right? :lol: Plus my friend loves him and I'd want her to meet him too :thumbup:

There was someone else I wanted to put my two cents forward for too, but alas! I have forgotten!

To agree with other posters: Michael Shanks because there's never been a chance to see Richard and Michael at the same event. Also, Michael Welch, because it would be great fun to see Jack and his clone together, and Michael Welch has done lots of interesting shows.

Michael and Michael please!

To agree with other posters: Michael Shanks because there's never been a chance to see Richard and Michael at the same event. Also, Michael Welch, because it would be great fun to see Jack and his clone together, and Michael Welch has done lots of interesting shows.

Michael and Michael please!

Yeah, Michael Welch would be awesome. He's had such a good career so far & he's still only 12! lol, surely he's like mid-20s by now?

Don't wanna have to go to ET5 to meet him! :P

And yeah JR Bourne would be very welcome too! :lol: His character was great!

Cliff Simon??? :thumbup::geek:

Edited by pamela86

Would be cool to have some Stargate/Sanctuary crossover guests like Jonathan. Peter Wingfield too. Also, Chris Heyerdahl, Colin Cunningham, Ryan Robbins, most recently Gary Jones...

Oh and some folks called Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks :lol:

As per all above, If no more of the main cast's possible then for me the main ones would be Jolene Blalock (Not Met), Cliff Simon (Not Met) Jolene Blalock (Still not met) Richard Heyerdahl (Not Met) Jolene Blalock and although he was only in one episode John Noble who i have met and he is a wonderful guy. Oh and just for good measure how about Jolene (oh you get the picture) :o

Do you mean Chris Heyerdahl?

For continuities sake, I have to say Jaye Davidson.

I know its impossible but hey ho haha

:P Oops yes him as well

Tom McBeath
After Michael, Amanda and Chris, Tom would be my fifth choice for pairing up with RDA in a episode commentary.

I'd actually put Tom down as my second choice.

I had the pleasure of meeting him once ages ago and yes, he left that much of an impression. :P

With a seal of approval like that I may have to bump him up from fourth - I know I put fifth earlier...I was counting RDA as well. Oops.