Party Theme Suggestions!

slaycandy

Would be nice to get the themes out early so everyone can have a chance to put something together.

What about an "Other sci fi show" party? You know anything but stargate

I do like the military uniform party - maybe a 1948 gate party with WW2 era uniforms.....

Bizarrely I actually liked the fishing theme party! We could have little fake ponds on the table fish confetti, fish cutouts from the celling ect.

Since Teryl is with us we could have a doctors and nurses theme. Green and white streamers from the ceiling with those little doctors kit from the pound shop on the tables. And those eye test charts hanging from the ceiling.

Bizarrely I actually liked the fishing theme party! We could have little fake ponds on the table fish confetti, fish cutouts from the celling ect.

Since Teryl is with us we could have a doctors and nurses theme. Green and white streamers from the ceiling with those little doctors kit from the pound shop on the tables. And those eye test charts hanging from the ceiling.

the fishing theme could be soo much fun! how about one of those musical fish thingies you know the ones that activate and start signing when you go past? :poki: and those magnetic fish games on the table, fuuun! :thumbup:

I know Davey wasn't a fan of the idea at the last Chev, not sure why :WINCE:, I also love the idea of a doctors type theme! I could practically wear my work uniform to the party then :clap: hehe nah it wouldn't be very good for con dancing :( but definately could wear scrubs and a lab coat ;)

surfy sah xx

How about Friday night is Doctors night, wear your scrubs.

And Saturday night has to be Base Party, everyone in SG uniform!

Sunday night relax in your fishing gear! No fish needed! :(

I like It! Staff : go! :WINCE:

And don't announce the resultat one week ago, It's too late! :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just had another thought for a party theme....since there have on occasion been alternate reality/time line storylines why not use that as inspiration.

We could have uniforms from alternate reality/time lines or main stream characters in alternate positions.....

Since there will technically be three parties : Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Would it not be an idea to have one from each series?

ie Alternate universe/time travel for SG1

Athosian ceremony for SGA

Destiny dance for SGU

This would cover all three series or could even theme one party as an SG Future series party....