Hallowhedon 1 Revisited

yellowmarlin

I don't know how much support this will get from those who were at Hallowhedon 1 last year, but I'm going to make a plea for ME to bring James Marsters and Nicholas Brendon to Hallowhedon 3. And this is why:

1. I wasn't at Hallowhedon 1 and would love to meet them.

2. James' back injury limited what he could do and he'd probably quite like to make a "proper" appearance.

3. Nicky has already stated his willingness to come back and, by all accounts, was a pretty popular guest.

4. I don't know how true this is, but I got the impression that ME struggled to get guests for Hallowhedon 2 (promised 6, got 5, Robin only announced at such short notice he wasn't even on the booklets) so the fact that they've been guests before shouldn't rule them out if they're willing.

Please and thank you. :angel:

I don't know how much support this will get from those who were at Hallowhedon 1 last year, but I'm going to make a plea for ME to bring James Marsters and Nicholas Brendon to Hallowhedon 3. And this is why:

1. I wasn't at Hallowhedon 1 and would love to meet them.

2. James' back injury limited what he could do and he'd probably quite like to make a "proper" appearance.

3. Nicky has already stated his willingness to come back and, by all accounts, was a pretty popular guest.

4. I don't know how true this is, but I got the impression that ME struggled to get guests for Hallowhedon 2 (promised 6, got 5, Robin only announced at such short notice he wasn't even on the booklets) so the fact that they've been guests before shouldn't rule them out if they're willing.

Please and thank you. :huh:

I second that motion! Got the impression from Nicky's Jacqui that he really wanted to go this year. Sadness. And AND There was a facebook group campaigning to get Nicky at HW2 with over 100 members.

And yay on the James front too. :huh:

As much as I love meeting both of these guests I don't think I'd like to see them back next year unless we alrealy have at least 4 or 5 guests that we've not had before as well. I just think that these events should be seen as a way to bring as many different guests each year as possiable since theres 100s we could have! I think repeat guests should wait for a few years at least in my opinion. Nothing against either of them though of course.

• 3 months later...

I agree with most of the others. Though I have nothing against Nick or James I'd love to see new guests. I went to HW1 and will now be attending HW3. I don't go to convention at all actually (to expensive), that's why I would much rather meet others. Though James and Nick were really amazing and if they turn out to be guests again this year, I will of course enjoy their presence just as much.