Introduction Thread

Sazzzy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I just realised that I totally forgot to fill this out this year (or if I did, I can't find it anymore). So here it goes:

Forum Name - Aivy88

Real Name - Immy

Age/Location - 23 / Utrecht- The Netherlands

Ticket - Gold

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3 - Always difficult, but (not counting the ones that are already coming) I would go for Nathan Fillion, Eliza Dushku, Emma Caulfield, Fran Kranz... This is gonna take longer than I thought. Let's just say I don't have one 'most wanted' ;)

Hotel - Radisson

Facebook/MySpace etc - You can find me by my name 'Immy Verdonschot' or by clicking here: http://nl-nl.facebook.com/people/Immy-Verd...100000234538510

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) -

Favourite Movie - Way too many... Veronika Decides to die, 10 things I hate about you, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Un Long Dimanche de Fiancailles, 170 Hz, The Happy Housewife

Favourite Other TV Show - Also too many, but Castle, Ringer, HIMYM, TBBT, Glee, The Vampire Diaries, PLL, Rizolli & Isles, Leverage and the Dutch version 'In Therapy' (from the ones that already ended Veronica Mars deserves a mention)

Favourite Music - Kind of everything...from classical music to Gaga. From Pink and Guus Meeuwis (dutch) to Within Temptation.

Anything else we need to know: I'm currently studying the M Film- and Televisionstudies and writing my thesis. I also wrote a couple of papers concerning the Whedonversie, because I think it's very interesting and I love it. I'm kind of a series junky, because I love the characters and stories. Which is also why I love to read (mostly Austen, Brontë and just started with Dickens)... And I'm terrible at picking out costumes :D.

Photo: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102...e=1&theater

Facebook/MySpace etc - You can find me by my name 'Immy Verdonschot' or by clicking here: http://nl-nl.facebook.com/people/Immy-Verd...100000234538510

Verdonschot isn't a surename you see every day! Well actually I do, as it's my surename aswell :lol:

funny two people with the last surename.

sven are you going.

I'm planning to book everything this week. I just came back from the UK yesterday evening where I attended EMS and something else. When everything is booked I will introduce myself here.

The funniest thing with the last name is that only 882 people in the Netherlands have that last name (and maybe a couple of hundred in Belgium) and as far as I know we're not related :gorgeous:

Verdonschot isn't a surename you see every day! Well actually I do, as it's my surename aswell :D

OMG! That's so amazing. And totally true btw. Though I have to say that there was this other girl whose name is also I. Verdonschot at my previous education. Never met her and don't even know her, but I did get some of her books this one time :D.

I hope you get everything booked this week, cos now I have to meet you of course ;).

Hi all :P

Forum Name: Rberry*

Age/Location: 24, Buckinghamshire

What Ticket have you got/getting?: Standard (am already planning on getting silver or gold if there's one next year!)

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3??: Fran Kranz

Hotel?:Raddison

Facebook/MySpace etc: on facebook

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc): racheltwood@yahoo.co.uk

Favourite Movie?: Way too many...Serenity, Life is beautiful, disney, pixar (to name a few!)

Favourite Other TV Show?: Again, far too many...All Joss' TV shows, NCIS, bones, glee, grey's, doctor who, torchwood (to name a few)

Favourite Music?: Russel Watson, Meatloaf, Queen

Anything else we need to know?: I'm quite a strange person and am hugely excited about dressing up for the whole weekend. I'll be dressed as a guy for the weekend!! This will be my 1st Hallowhedon :lol:

Hello everyone.

Forum Name - hippynicola

Real Name - Nicola

Age/Location - 24/ Kent

What Ticket have you got/getting? Standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3?? Seth Green or Tom Lenk

Hotel? - Raddisson

Facebook/Twitter etc - http://twitter.com/#!/helloitsnicola

Favourite Movie? Garden State

Favourite Other TV Show? Doctor Who, the Big Bang Theory, flight of the conchords, glee

Favourite Music? the Shins, the Beatles, she and him, coconut records, slow club

Anything else we need to know? um, just that I am a part time artist that enjoys reading comic books, collecting stuff and listening to michael cera sing.

photo- forum1.jpg

Hi all ;)

What Ticket have you got/getting?: Standard (am already planning on getting silver or gold if there's one next year!)

Favourite Movie?: Way too many...Serenity, Life is beautiful, disney, pixar (to name a few!)

Favourite Other TV Show?: Again, far too many...All Joss' TV shows, NCIS, bones, glee, grey's, doctor who, torchwood (to name a few)

Anything else we need to know?: I'm quite a strange person and am hugely excited about dressing up for the whole weekend. I'll be dressed as a guy for the weekend!! This will be my 1st Hallowhedon :blush:

Welcome! Nice forum name :). Can you sing like Rachel Berry ? (sorry, just a fan of Glee, had to ask!)

Great to have you with us this year. It will be amazing!

I just booked a ticket and my flights, so it's time to introduce myself;

Forum Name: Svenntroll

Age/Location: 30, Wervershoof, the Netherlands

What Ticket have you got/getting?: Silver

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3??: Emma Caulfield, Danny Strong or Juliet Landau

Hotel?:not the Raddison

Favourite Movie?: Kevin Smith flicks, Tarentino films, Star wars, Serenity, Grease and much more

Favourite Other TV Show?: Buffy, Gilmore girls, Big bang theory, Two and a half men, Firefly, Alias, old sitcoms (MASH, Happy days, Taxi etc) and much more

Favourite Music?: Beach boys, Beatles, the Cure and more 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s, Folk and black metal (Eluveitie, Heidevolk, Dimmu borgir, Immortal etc) and again much more

Anything else we need to know?: I don't know at the moment..

Me and James

164180_138231769571185_100001530898681_238923_418253_n.jpg

Me and Mercedes

163262_137476209646741_100001530898681_234531_3900585_n.jpg

Edited by svenntroll

Hi all :WAVE:

Anything else we need to know?: I'm quite a strange person and am hugely excited about dressing up for the whole weekend. I'll be dressed as a guy for the weekend!! This will be my 1st Hallowhedon :lol:

Welcome! Nice forum name :). Can you sing like Rachel Berry ? (sorry, just a fan of Glee, had to ask!)

I can't sing anything like she can!! (I'm bit of a glee fan too!) It's actually a nickname from high school (it's short for recipricated dilberry!) I'm getting more and more excited each day!!

Forum Name - Sez

Real Name - Sarah

Age/Location - UK

What Ticket have you got/getting? - standard programme

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3?? Eliza Dushku / Anthony Head

Hotel? - Radisson

Favourite Movie? Rumble Fish, True Grit (1969), Titanic, The Island, 30 days 30 nights

Favourite Other TV Show? CSI, Crminal Minds, Lost Girl, Rizzoli & Ilses, Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse, Bones, Tru calling

Favourite Music? Cranberries, Goo Goo Dolls, anything country

This is my first Hallowhedon and the next 3 weeks can't fly by quick enough!!!

Hi all :D

Anything else we need to know?: I'm quite a strange person and am hugely excited about dressing up for the whole weekend. I'll be dressed as a guy for the weekend!! This will be my 1st Hallowhedon :D

I can't sing anything like she can!! (I'm bit of a glee fan too!) It's actually a nickname from high school (it's short for recipricated dilberry!) I'm getting more and more excited each day!!

I hope we get a chance to chat at Hallowhedon; I'm looking forward to hearing how that nickname came about lol.

Forum Name - Buffy Lover

Real Name - Vicky

Age/Location - 16/Middlesbrough

What Ticket have you got/getting? Gold!

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3?? Emma Caulfield, Nathan Fillion, Felicia Day, Alyson Hannigan or Eliza Dushku.

Hotel? - Radisson.

Facebook/MySpace etc - www.facebook.com/xvictoriahope

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - victoriahope@live.co.uk (msn), dreamingwhovian (aim).

Favourite Movie? Repo! The Genetic Opera, The Devil Wears Prada, Bride Wars, Black Swan, The Kings Speech, etc.

Favourite Other TV Show? Doctor Who, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Being Human, Glee, Torchwood...Those are just the main ones, there's a lot more.

Favourite Music? Anything. Everything.

Anything else we need to know? ...Not that I can think of?

Photo?: os7ck7.jpg

were you at EMS trying to take pics in the DT queue???? just i noticed your a smoggie and i was talking to one in the queue

Edited by rosie727

Forum Name - Bex4cedric

Real Name - Bex

Age/Location - 22/Huddersfield

Ticket - Standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3 - Neil Patrick Harris Nathan Fillion, SMG, David Boreanaz, Jewel Staite, Adam Baldwin, Joss and many many more

Hotel - Ibis

Facebook/MySpace etc - Just search Rebecca Cowlam, Im the only one :clap:

Favourite Movie - High School Musical 3

Favourite Other TV Show - Supernatural, Glee, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, HIMYM

Favourite Music - Britney Spears <3

Anything else we need to know: Hmmm I'm coming with my best friend Emma, she's awesome, she's also pregnant and will be wearing a number of baby based t shirts :D

Photo:

bexnick.jpg

I'm the taller one, Emmas the smaller one :P

Forum Name - Bex4cedric

Real Name - Bex

Age/Location - 22/Huddersfield

Ticket - Standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3 - Neil Patrick Harris Nathan Fillion, SMG, David Boreanaz, Jewel Staite, Adam Baldwin, Joss and many many more

Hotel - Ibis

Facebook/MySpace etc - Just search Rebecca Cowlam, Im the only one :blush:

Favourite Movie - High School Musical 3

Favourite Other TV Show - Supernatural, Glee, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, HIMYM

Favourite Music - Britney Spears <3

Anything else we need to know: Hmmm I'm coming with my best friend Emma, she's awesome, she's also pregnant and will be wearing a number of baby based t shirts :D

Photo:

bexnick.jpg

I'm the taller one, Emmas the smaller one :(

Lol, couldn't help noticing we have some of the same interests. I also follow pretty much every one of tv shows you mentioned (though I stopped with Gossip Girl) and I'm going to a concert of Britney Spears on October 19th :(.

Ow, and Welcome of course :wub:

Forum Name - Dreampixie

Real Name - Sarah

Age/Location- 21/ Wrexham area

What Ticket have you got/getting?- Will get Gold next year

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3??- Nicholas Brendon and James marsters!

Hotel? - Unknown yet

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://www.facebook.com/sarah.langford.jones http://twitter.com/#!/dreamfoxwolfie

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - sarah.e.l.j@hotmail.co.uk

Favourite Movie? Nightmare before christmas, Sherlock Holmes, All the X men, Iron man

Favourite Other TV Show? Torchwood, True Blood, Being Human

Favourite Music? Rock... Disturbed, Korn, Bullet for my valentine, Metallica, AC/DC

Anything else we need to know? Random, Shy and slightly crazy....

Edited by dreampixie