Introduction Thread

Sazzzy

Forum Name - Bex4cedric

Real Name - Bex

Age/Location - 22/Huddersfield

Ticket - Standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3 - Neil Patrick Harris Nathan Fillion, SMG, David Boreanaz, Jewel Staite, Adam Baldwin, Joss and many many more

Hotel - Ibis

Facebook/MySpace etc - Just search Rebecca Cowlam, Im the only one :angry:

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) -

Favourite Movie - High School Musical 3

Favourite Other TV Show - Supernatural, Glee, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, HIMYM

Favourite Music - Britney Spears <3

Anything else we need to know: Hmmm I'm coming with my best friend Emma, she's awesome, she's also pregnant and will be wearing a number of baby based t shirts :D

Photo:

bexnick.jpg

I'm the taller one, Emmas the smaller one :D

Huddersfield? haha so cool! I went to Hudds New college, from dews x

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Name - Bex4cedric

Real Name - Bex

Age/Location - 22/Huddersfield

Ticket - Standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3 - Neil Patrick Harris Nathan Fillion, SMG, David Boreanaz, Jewel Staite, Adam Baldwin, Joss and many many more

Hotel - Ibis

Facebook/MySpace etc - Just search Rebecca Cowlam, Im the only one :angry:

Favourite Movie - High School Musical 3

Favourite Other TV Show - Supernatural, Glee, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, HIMYM

Favourite Music - Britney Spears <3

Anything else we need to know: Hmmm I'm coming with my best friend Emma, she's awesome, she's also pregnant and will be wearing a number of baby based t shirts :D

Photo:

I'm the taller one, Emmas the smaller one :D

Huddersfield? haha so cool! I went to Hudds New college, from dews x

I used to work in Dewsbury lol I went to Greenhead but had a couple of friend who went to New College :P xxx

haha nicee, where abouts did u work? i like finding people who live close-ish by who do cons!

I worked at Sleepmode (they make beds) on a industrial estate called Bretton Street, is close to ASDA. I don't think I've ever met anyone from round here who does cons lol

Forum Name - none corporial emma

Real Name - Emma

Age/Location - 22 / Liverpool

What Ticket have you got/getting? standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3?? Neil Patrick Harris!!! :P

Hotel? - ibis

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://www.facebook.com/no1pirateprincess

Favourite Movie? disney! ;)

Favourite Other TV Show? Big Bang Theory, Heroes

Favourite Music? Britney Spears :D

Anything else we need to know? I'm coming with my amazo best friend Bex and we are going to make this the best con ever as I dont know when I will be able to get to another one as i'm having a lil baba in March :D

Photo?: I'm the one on the left next to my bestest friend :P

n509507556_220386_2033-Copy.jpg

Forum name: Brizla_81

Age/location:30/Chelt

What ticket have you got/getting? :Gold ticket brought

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3 : Nathan Fillion,Summer Glau,James Marsters

Hotel? :Raddisson

Facebook/myspace etc: Jason lfc Brisland (facebook only)

Chat email:

Favorite Movies: Serenity,The Departed,Star Wars,The Deer Hunter plus loads more.

Favorite T.V shows: LOST,Firefly,Buffy,Band of Brothers,Bones,Only Fools & Horses etc.

Favorite Music: Evanescence,U2,Linkin Park,The Prodigy,The Beatles,Eminem,Angels & Airwaves etc.

Anything else we need to know? :I support Liverpool football club :-)

296235_10150269388446601_729376600_7922473_5726807_n.jpg

Edited by Brizla_81

Forum name: Brizla_81

Age/location:30/Chelt

What ticket have you got/getting? :Gold ticket brought

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3 : Nathan Fillion,Summer Glau,James Marsters

Hotel? :Raddisson

Facebook/myspace etc: Jason lfc Brisland (facebook only)

Chat email:

Favorite Movies: Serenity,The Departed,Star Wars,The Deer Hunter plus loads more.

Favorite T.V shows: LOST,Firefly,Buffy,Band of Brothers,Bones,Only Fools & Horses etc.

Favorite Music: Evanescence,U2,Linkin Park,The Prodigy,The Beatles,Eminem,Angels & Airwaves etc.

Anything else we need to know? :I support Liverpool football club :-)

296235_10150269388446601_729376600_7922473_5726807_n.jpg

Gotta Love LFC!!!!!!!!

Forum Name - Bluechaos

Real Name - Andy

Age/Location - 31 Manchester

What Ticket have you got/getting? Standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3?? Gutted ive never met James Marsters, but NPH would also be amazing aswell

Hotel? - Radisson

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://facebook.com/andrewpkinsella

twitter.com/andrewpkinsella @andrewpkisella on twitter

i havent updated myspace in about 5 years but if you want a blast from the past http://myspace.com/chocolatehurricane and http://myspace.com/bluechaosfilms

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - andyky1405 on AIM but dont really use it

Favourite Movie? Lord of the rings trilogy

Favourite Other TV Show? Other than the obvious Whedon shows, the shield was amazing!!

Favourite Music? punk and metal, iron maiden, metallica, coheed and cambria, mastodon, rise against, bad religion and about a million more

Anything else we need to know? I like to write, make films (you can watch a sitcom pilot i made here

) and Im a man city fan and have been forever, even before we were hated by everyone haha

Photo?:

really old one meeting Clare Kramer

andyandclare.jpg

More recent one

DSCF0033.jpg

Edited by bluechaos

Forum Name - Double*D

Real Name - Delicia

Age/Location - 24, Buckinghamshire

What Ticket have you got/getting? Standard...hoping the weekend's so awesome that I have to get Silver/Gold next year.

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3?? Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk ,Nathan Fallon, Neil Partick Harris andJoss Whedon

Hotel? - Raddisson

Facebook/MySpace etc - on Facebook

Favourite Movie? I am a film junkie so a plethora...to name a few TLOTR,The Curse of the Golden Flower, Amelie, Super 8, Cassablanca, Disney, Pixar Anna and the King etc.

Favourite Other TV Show? Firefly (I still mourn its cancellation), Supernatural, Angel, Criminal Minds, Being Human, Game of Thrones, Nurse Jackie, The Borgias, Boradwalk Empire etc etc etc

Favourite Music? Music Junkie- so here are a few Kings of Leon, Clare McGuire, James Morrisson, Adele, GooGoo Dolls, Aerosmith, Mary J Blige, Lady Gaga, Aretha Franklin, Amy Winehouse, Ray LaMontange, Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, Toni Braxton (the 90's)

Anything else we need to know? This is my first Hallowhedon. Dressing up all weekend, excited but VERRRY Nervous. I'm kinda weird and VERY shy :blink:

Photo?: maybe later....for now- I'm brown (mixed race) and wear glasses :dance:

Forum Name - Double*D

Real Name - Delicia

What Ticket have you got/getting? Standard...hoping the weekend's so awesome that I have to get Silver/Gold next year.

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3?? Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk ,Nathan Fallon, Neil Partick Harris andJoss Whedon

Hotel? - Raddisson

Favourite Movie? I am a film junkie so a plethora...to name a few TLOTR,The Curse of the Golden Flower, Amelie, Super 8, Cassablanca, Disney, Pixar Anna and the King etc.

Favourite Other TV Show? Firefly (I still mourn its cancellation), Supernatural, Angel, Criminal Minds, Being Human, Game of Thrones, Nurse Jackie, The Borgias, Boradwalk Empire etc etc etc

Favourite Music? Music Junkie- so here are a few Kings of Leon, Clare McGuire, James Morrisson, Adele, GooGoo Dolls, Aerosmith, Mary J Blige, Lady Gaga, Aretha Franklin, Amy Winehouse, Ray LaMontange, Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, Toni Braxton (the 90's)

Anything else we need to know? This is my first Hallowhedon. Dressing up all weekend, excited but VERRRY Nervous. I'm kinda weird and VERY shy :blink:

Photo?: maybe later....for now- I'm brown (mixed race) and wear glasses :dance:

Welcome on board. If you get to the hotel early enough on the Friday, why not pop round to the Pheasant and meet a few of us. :dance:

Forum Name - Double*D

Real Name - Delicia

Hotel? - Raddisson

Anything else we need to know? This is my first Hallowhedon. Dressing up all weekend, excited but VERRRY Nervous. I'm kinda weird and VERY shy :D

Photo?: maybe later....for now- I'm brown (mixed race) and wear glasses :D

Welcome on board. If you get to the hotel early enough on the Friday, why not pop round to the Pheasant and meet a few of us. :P

I'll make sure she comes (even if I have to drag her kicking and screaming :P ) We're planning to get to hotel early to check out the area and find our feet :P

Well with a week to go thought it best to say hi as this will be my first full weekend con though I've being going to SM events since CM4. I'll be going on my own and despite being a lot older than most of you it would be nice to be recognised and get to know some more people.

Forum Name - Rockstar6662

Real Name - Howard

Age/Location - 44(cough) / Hertfordshire

What Ticket have you got? Silver

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3?? Anyone else from Firefly/Serenity or even Dollhouse as Buffy/Angel is well supported already but could do with one more at least.

Hotel? - Radisson (assuming I don't forget my booking code)

Facebook/MySpace etc - Not on either but am on Twitter (details in sig)

Favourite Movie? Blade Runner / Lord of the Rings / Indiana Jones / Alien / original Star Wars trilogy / all the old Boris Karloff horror films - too many to list

Favourite Other TV Show? Buffy / Angel / Firefly / Stargate (all) / Sanctuary / Star Trek / Bones / Big Bang Theory / anything with Billy Conolly in etc etc etc

Favourite Music? (in no order) Pink Floyd / Zeppelin / Deep Purple / The Doors / Iron Maiden / Motley Crue etc / Within Temptation / Heather Nova / Europe / Marillion / Metallica / Kate Bush / Rush / Dream Theater / Queen / even a bit of Mozart - you get the general idea.

Anything else we need to know? First weekend con, bit nervous, not big on parties, don't really drink but going to make the effort to dress up a bit and get involved. Bit shy around people I don't know but happy to chat so please say hi. Play guitar, have been in a band and worked on tour with a band. Won't mention which football team I support for the sake of self preservation.

Photo?: Hate photos of me but to help the recognition here's one with me and Armin Shimerman from the recent EMS

ArminShimerman%2520EMS2011.jpg

Forum Name - Sez

Real Name - Sarah

Age/Location - 23 UK

What Ticket have you got/getting? Standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3?? Anthony Head

Hotel? - Radisson

Twitter - faith036 - Follow me :) at - http://twitter.com/#!/Faith036

Favourite Movie? So many to choose from

Favourite Other TV Show? Angel, Charmed, CSI, Rizzoli and Isles, Lost girl, Criminal Minds, Bird of Prey

Favourite Music? Imogean Heap, Cranberries, Goo Goo Dolls, Ed Sheeran, Evanescence, Bat for Lashes, Skylar Grey and Many more :)

Edited by Sez

Forum Name -Quidditysea

Real Name -Rhys

Age/Location - 39/bournemouth

What Ticket have you got/getting? a standard one

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 3?? felicia day

Hotel? -radisson

Facebook/MySpace etc - yep

Favourite Movie? pulp fiction

Favourite Other TV Show? dexter

Favourite Music? rock, alt.metal