1. 1. Are YOU:

• student (6th form/uni/etc)
    • student (GCSEs or younger)
    • student with a job
    • working full time
    • working part time
    • other (please specify)

hey everyone

I have started this poll because I am wandering how many people out there who wish to attend these amazing events are students like myself who have issues like "eeek I need money"!!!

(obvisously you don't have to be a student to be in this position!!)

sorry if it's worded badly but it is 2AM after all!! :unsure: xx

ps-I voted student uni cause I start week before LFACC!!

Student, at Sixth Form, and I should be in school at the moment, but I have the day off... ;)

Hmmm, pity I live in the middle of nowhere, otherwise I'd go wash cars for desperate money!! :wub:;)

Btw, surfy_sah, are applications for the OJB still open? Because I've emailed and haven't heard anything yet!! :angel:

Lots of hugs 'n' bugs,

Jeni (and the mysterious rubber chicken called Scorpius)

...Btw, surfy_sah, are applications for the OJB still open? Because I've emailed and haven't heard anything yet!! :unsure: ...

yey a Stargate fan??? :unsure::lol::o:D

if you haven't had an email back from OJB, don't worry! you could try the Guestbook on the site, leave a message there (the link is in my signeture :o ) xx

ps-add me to your msn if you have it, also see signeture :D

yo yo yo i'm year 11 too! just think... our lives are on a down hill SLIDE from now on. I mean our WHOLE SCHOOL EDUCATION has been leading up these exams.... all the stress, every school freind youve ever made, every pencil case youve even bought has just been so you could make it to THESES EXAMS...not only that but our lives AFTER school depend on how these exams go! hard life innit!

I'm in 6th Form. But you already knew that sah. :D

Good luckt to all of you who are taking ur GCSEs soon. i was in your position last year so i know how u feel.

I too am looking for a job. don't mind what really now. i so need the money.

yey for another ojb member. can't wait for the look on Corin's face when he sees us with a mascot banana. :P:P mmm :P

Anyway, for the benefit of our poor penniless souls , i think showmasters should do a special time/session sort of thing where the prices are reduced for us students. you could call it a student discount. but just a one off thing cause it wouldn't be fair on everyone else.

yo yo yo i'm year 11 too! just think... our lives are on a down hill SLIDE from now on. I mean our WHOLE SCHOOL EDUCATION has been leading up these exams.... all the stress, every school freind youve ever made, every pencil case youve even bought has just been so you could make it to THESES EXAMS...not only that but our lives AFTER school depend on how these exams go! hard life innit!

please dont remind me! its scary!

as you guessed im also in yr 11... :P

I'm in 6th Form. But you already knew that sah. :P

Good luckt to all of you who are taking ur GCSEs soon. i was in your position last year so i know how u feel.

hehehe i've hear A level is worse! the exact quote was

"NOTHING... NO AMOUNT OF GCSE WORK PREPARES YOU FOR THE WORKING HELL... *excorsist voice* A-LEVEL!!

I'm in 6th Form. But you already knew that sah. :lol:

"NOTHING... NO AMOUNT OF GCSE WORK PREPARES YOU FOR THE WORKING HELL... *excorsist voice* A-LEVEL!!

I'm not even doing A levels. I'm doing an International Baccalaureate Diploma. It's a bit higher than A levels. And it's a lot harder. nothing can prepare u for that. nothing at all. though in the end it it'll all be worth it. just enjoy what u have left of secondary school peeps. good luck. :P

I'm in 6th Form. But you already knew that sah. :P

Got it in one l'il buddy! LOL

A levels ARE hard..... maaan i'd kill for GCSEs right now!

(never thought I'd say that)

:lol:

well im on a year out at the minute. i work part time and it has been the best thing i have ever done. it enabled me to come to events liek this without worrying about school work. and i have done sooo many amazing things that i never thought possible. i guess a year out isnt for everyone... but i recommend it highly!

I'm in 6th year at HS at the moment, and I think I have those thingies called classes and exams though most of the time i'm sleeping...only subject I have any recollection of studying is psychology, the coursework is very interesting...and the lecturer is very easy on the eyes :vader:

Pulling extra hours at work to pay for both LFaCC and C5, then come June 14th I'm going to give a polite sign to my boss and running away for ever never to return there...yeah, I'm still work on it...Ah the joys of working at Brewsters family restaurant, with the angelic little cherub children that are little darlings and their parents aren't crabby at all...

Too true, gimme GCSEs over A-Levels any day...

*Is stuck up writing a history essay and doing Latin homework*

Lots of hugs 'n' bugs,

Jeni (and the mysterious rubber chicken called Scorpius)