Latest Guest Announcement - COLIN BAKER

showmasters

BRILLIANT -WAS GETTING DISAPPOINTED WITH NO DOCTORS OR COMPANIONS - THIS IS GREAT NEWS , ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO MEET AND HAVE A CHAT WITH ! ANY CHANCE OF VELILE TSHABALALA -IF I MEET HER ENOUGH TIMES , I MAY FINALLY LEARN HOW TO SAY HER NAME !

It's under the TAB button .....

oh well, atleast we have a proper who guets. but i would prefer to see davison or mccoy as we havnt had them in years

why is his £££ TBC? he was £15 last year, does this mean its going to go up?

what i would like to see is a list of the guets showmasters have called and so atleast the fans have some idea on who may or may not go

• Moderators

Sometimes guests go up. Sometimes they go down. Sometimes they stay the same, so you can only wait and see. TBC doesn't confirm anything.

And you definitely won't be getting a list of potential guests.

• 3 weeks later...

no chance colin could be moved to saturday? i cant help but think it would make many many fans happy.

i hope hes not going to be one of these guests that gets moved on the day, if i turned up sunday to meet him and im told hes on saturday insted

please get more doctors or torchwood :lol:

because most people will probs go on the saturday, people that dont live in or near london.

Horsesh*t !

I think it really depends where you are coming from. Certainly the train are more frequent on Saturdays from my neck of the woods. If I want to be in London a decent time Sunday, I have to go Sat. For Saturdays I can just leave very early.

Personally a few non busy guests I want on Sat, most on Sunday works ideal for me - could get up there on Saturday withough rushing, then staying overnight and get there bright and early on the Sunday (nothing better to do :D ) but as there are bigger ones on Sat I just go up Friday.