Latest Guest Announcement - ALEX MERAZ

showmasters

I feel bad for being happy that he's coming - 'cause it means everyone at ET4 is missing out, but he was the one guest that I really wanted to meet and really the only one I was gutted at not meeting when I decided that I couldn't go to ET4 but now..

i'm quite excited at the possibility of seeing him at ET5 :)

thanks for managing to reinstate him elsewhere, SM!

Hopefully I'll be able to come to ET5 and meet him but it's doubtful

I should be at ET5, so if you can't make it, you're welcome to my Alex autograph if you want it.

That's really nice of you! I've actually got a pic auto from him from LFCC but since then I've started a wolf pack poster (La Push beach party poster from ET1) that (after ET4) I'll only need him and Taylor on it.

I should be at ET5, so if you can't make it, you're welcome to my Alex autograph if you want it.

That's really nice of you! I've actually got a pic auto from him from LFCC but since then I've started a wolf pack poster (La Push beach party poster from ET1) that (after ET4) I'll only need him and Taylor on it.

Is it a big poster, because I'll be flying from Northern Ireland? Even if it is, though, I'm sure there's some way round it.

Is it a big poster, because I'll be flying from Northern Ireland? Even if it is, though, I'm sure there's some way round it.

It's not too big (when I'm home from work I'll take a picture/measure/or something :) )

I've always wanted to go to Ireland.

It's not too big (when I'm home from work I'll take a picture/measure/or something :) )

Or you could show it to me next weekend at ET4. :lol:

On behalf of the Northern Ireland Tourist Board, I cordially invite you to visit our beautiful country. Just plan on travelling quite a bit because nowhere over here is exciting enough to keep you amused for longer than a weekend. :D

Or you could show it to me next weekend at ET4. :unsure:

On behalf of the Northern Ireland Tourist Board, I cordially invite you to visit our beautiful country. Just plan on travelling quite a bit because nowhere over here is exciting enough to keep you amused for longer than a weekend. :D

Oh yeh ET4, I really need to get organised about that lol.

I would travel there but it's getting the time to actually go.

• 1 month later...