casual drink at the hilton after registration?

joanjett.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooo Hooo, drinking!! Any excuse, I will be there with bells on (OK not literally, but you know what I mean!) I don't think that my friend and I will need paper with the con name on it - you will know what we are there for!!!! You will see what I mean when we arrive, your patience will be rewarded.

As for the America, I am off to Florrrrrridddddddda 1 month today!!!!!! Woop Woop Woop *does silly chair dance/wiggle* HP world here I come.

Edited by twihard1

I'm there from Thursday so will have a permanent area reserved! lol

Woohoo gill :). Looking forward to our xfactor party lovey :headscratch:

I'll be wearing my "Team Riley (The Hot One)" grey hoodie!

Hope to meet loads of peeps!

Hi,

This is mine and my friends first convention so we don't know anybody, we are travelling from plymouth and hoping to arrive about 2ish would it be ok it we joined for drinks to ?

Thanks

Charlotte

We are one big happy (most of the time) family - everyone talks to everyone!

Thankyou :) i thought you would all be lovely, but didnt want to just intrude. Its quite nerve wracking not knowing anybody, i was coming by myself up until two weeks ago when my friend rachel decided she would come with the general admission ticket so we are both very excited and cannot wait to meet fellow twilighters :)

I'm excited about this. I know nobody but I 'm going and I'm planning on having the best MF'ing time. Meeting the guest are the cherry on the sundae but since I'll spend most of my time with you guys I'm so looking forward to drinks and anything else we come up with.

FYI...I got the twizzlers & Reese's cups but I don't know what else was on the dream sheet. I'm pretty sure Lucky Charms & Mt. Dew were wiped. Speak now or forever hold your peace...I'm trying to pack.

Your very kind for bringing over american treats.... i must say i love lucky charms and was gutted when they stopped selling them over here... my mum treats my to a box for my birthday and christmas each year and its like £6.00 a box haha totally worth it though ! yum yum

Swedish Berries? Pretty please?

Swedish Berries--I'm still looking for them. I found something but I'm not sure. I'll bring them just in case.

Lucky Charms--I know to you guys that 6 pounds doesn't seem like alot but for me that's almost $10. I can get them for cheaper, so if they'll fit, I'll throw them in.

Jolly Ranchers--Almost forgot those,:D but I'll check on them.

Cheetos--Any particular flavor. My kids love the fire cheetos and there are a few others. Let me know.

I'll hit the market tomorrow and see if I can grab these few things.

Have I mentioned today that I'm EXCITED!!! :D:D

Thankyou :) i thought you would all be lovely, but didnt want to just intrude. Its quite nerve wracking not knowing anybody, i was coming by myself up until two weeks ago when my friend rachel decided she would come with the general admission ticket so we are both very excited and cannot wait to meet fellow twilighters :)

we're all just as mad and lovely as each other xD and someone having the name charlotte

is even more awesome in my book because ya know...it's my name.

anyone above add me on msn and twitter lol i love talking to fllow twilightes.

ooooo i think i asked for reeses cups lol but only if you

can get them! xD

can you get snapple here? :D

Now see I already have the Reese's cups in the bag. Snapple? I think we get a few of the flavors. Not the entire selection something specific you wish for...maybe I could squeeze in a bottle or two.

And yes, everyone is awesome. I've gotten to know quite a few of them on Twitter and on here. They all rock and I can't wait to meet them in person. I'm totally flying solo on this, well at least for a little bit...once I get there the rest will be history.