casual drink at the hilton after registration?

joanjett.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swedish Berries? Pretty please?

Swedish Berries--I'm still looking for them. I found something but I'm not sure. I'll bring them just in case.

Lucky Charms--I know to you guys that 6 pounds doesn't seem like alot but for me that's almost $10. I can get them for cheaper, so if they'll fit, I'll throw them in.

Jolly Ranchers--Almost forgot those,:P but I'll check on them.

Cheetos--Any particular flavor. My kids love the fire cheetos and there are a few others. Let me know.

I'll hit the market tomorrow and see if I can grab these few things.

Have I mentioned today that I'm EXCITED!!! :dance::D

Omg can you get Sour Patch Kids?!?! I LOVE THOSE.

Swedish Berries--I'm still looking for them. I found something but I'm not sure. I'll bring them just in case.

Lucky Charms--I know to you guys that 6 pounds doesn't seem like alot but for me that's almost $10. I can get them for cheaper, so if they'll fit, I'll throw them in.

Jolly Ranchers--Almost forgot those,:blush: but I'll check on them.

Cheetos--Any particular flavor. My kids love the fire cheetos and there are a few others. Let me know.

Have I mentioned today that I'm EXCITED!!! :dance::thumbup:

are you coming all the way from america for a convention :o?

ive just come back from america, i love it there :)

Jolly Ranchers--Almost forgot those,:dance: but I'll check on them.

Have I mentioned today that I'm EXCITED!!! :o:blush:

Plain old cheesy ones - yes I'm allergic to cheese but for Cheetos I suffer in silence! lol

Counting down the days now - just printed off my table sign thingy - just used the header from the SM page for ET4 - hope I won't be done for infringing copyright etc!! :thumbup:

i asked for Jolly Ranchers if you can get them...please????:blush::D:thumbup::o:o

I checked on the Ranchers today and the only ones they had were sugar free or a bag of cinnamon. I'll keep looking but so far no dice.

No, I'm coming from Germany but I'm on an American base so I can get 'some' goodies. I figured what the hey.

Where were you in US? My H just got back on Sat. brought me my weakness...Krispy Kreme donuts. YUMMY

I'll add it to the list.

I hope I don't let anyone down. I'll try to get at least one of everything. I just realized I don't know what ANYONE looks like. I'll be this crazy ass American sitting in a bar with a bag full of junk food. I guess you guys will have to find me. :dance:

Edited by scrapalicious

i asked for Jolly Ranchers if you can get them...please????:blush::D:thumbup::o:o

I checked on the Ranchers today and the only ones they had were sugar free or a bag of cinnamon. I'll keep looking but so far no dice.

No, I'm coming from Germany but I'm on an American base so I can get 'some' goodies. I figured what the hey.

Where were you in US? My H just got back on Sat. brought me my weakness...Krispy Kreme donuts. YUMMY

I'll add it to the list.

I hope I don't let anyone down. I'll try to get at least one of everything. I just realized I don't know what ANYONE looks like. I'll be this crazy ass American sitting in a bar with a bag full of junk food. I guess you guys will have to find me. :dance:

- You know what I look like! Just not have Shane Lynch with me! lol

• Showmasters Admin

I think I've gotten everything on the ET4 wishlist--even the jolly ranchers. I still worried that these aren't the right berries but I bought what they had. Now to pack my clothes

Do you have space for clothes now?

I've got this image of you having to come to the parties in a dress made of Jolly Rancher wrappers :D

Edited by Too Tall

haha that would be the fashion statement of the century xD

Awww...shucks :D Just wanted to do something special. Ya'll are taking in the lonely American and making me feel like I'm one of the gang. :P

sorry for the double post lol you are one of the gang xD

]

Do you have space for clothes now?

I've got this image of you having to come to the parties in a dress made of Jolly Rancher wrappers :P

I don't think there are enough wrappers to cover me. Throw in the Reese's wrappers and there is a chance. :D

I'm pretty sure...I'm packing tomorrow. For defs, got my scale ready for double checking.

Edited by scrapalicious

I think I've gotten everything on the ET4 wishlist--even the jolly ranchers. I still worried that these aren't the right berries but I bought what they had. Now to pack my clothes

Well, if they say Swedish on the packet, they are, and if they don't, they're not. Either way, I'm still grateful and will be packing (in both senses of the word) a couple of packets of Tayto crisps for you.

I'll be wearing a pair of stripy grey Converse and will probably be the (second) tallest person there. :smile:

i asked for Jolly Ranchers if you can get them...please????;):D:smile::wub::wub:

I'll add it to the list.

I hope I don't let anyone down. I'll try to get at least one of everything. I just realized I don't know what ANYONE looks like. I'll be this crazy ass American sitting in a bar with a bag full of junk food. I guess you guys will have to find me. :poki:

I was in florida, orlando staying in disney for 3 weeks :D

Well, if they say Swedish on the packet, they are, and if they don't, they're not. Either way, I'm still grateful and will be packing (in both senses of the word) a couple of packets of Tayto crisps for you.

I'll be wearing a pair of stripy grey Converse and will probably be the (second) tallest person there. :D

Ooh, fellow tall one..how tall are you??

I'll be wearing a pair of stripy grey Converse and will probably be the (second) tallest person there. ;)

6' 2". Not outlandishly tall, I know, but still quite a bit taller than most of the attendees at ET3. :D

I'll be wearing a pair of stripy grey Converse and will probably be the (second) tallest person there. :D

6' 2". Not outlandishly tall, I know, but still quite a bit taller than most of the attendees at ET3. :D

My friend rachels really tall too so dont worry shes 6ft something stupid !!! and extremely strong, its hilarious when we go out because im only 5.3 on a good day . :)

I'll be wearing a pair of stripy grey Converse and will probably be the (second) tallest person there. :rolleyes:

6' 2". Not outlandishly tall, I know, but still quite a bit taller than most of the attendees at ET3. :lol:

My friend rachels really tall too so dont worry shes 6ft something stupid !!! and extremely strong, its hilarious when we go out because im only 5.3 on a good day . :)

I'm 5'11.5" so i guess for once i wont be the tallest person! However I do still wear huge heels, so if you see a girl that looks like a transvestite, its probably me lol :lol: