Hey i'm NEW!!!

elliejayne

Hey, welcome!! :D

Im laura. Ok u got the most hardest part over: getting parents to take you! Erm i always find its best to get the autograph first, well u join the que and they give u a ticket number, and u keep that number till its ur turn, this happens for the popular guests!

Arive early to avoid disapointment, unless there is no particular guest u want, then it doesnt matter what time!

Erm thats all i can think off that may be of some use to ya!

Yeah the tickets for popular guests go pretty quickly so you really want to be there at the start of the event, if not earlier. To give you an idea, when the Hobbits were at C4 people were queueing from the early hours & the tickets (all 1000 of them) had gone by about 8.30am. But for the 'lesser guests' (if you can call them that), the start of the event should be fine.

I would advise you to go & get your queue tickets for the guests you want to meet as soon as you get there & then have a look around while you are waiting to be called.

Hope that helps. :D

is it scary going for the first time??

:D

I found it all a bit confusing when I went to C4 (but then I did go on the busiest day :lol: )

I was glad I had a friend from MK showing me round!!

But you will be fine & there is a Showmasters desk for any queries or problems

Everyone tends to be pretty friendly :D

defiently get you autographs first

well i never got my parents to take me when i went C4 but that was kinda a good thing, because the amount of time you will have to wait for autographs and in the queue can be long, and will bore your parents to death if their not big fans off the film stars off who you are going to see. but atleast you can use there money and they can take piccies of you and the guests :-p

get there at 7 roughly to be guaranteed to see nearly all the guests you want to see. for c4 i was there at 5 am and got to sell all the guests, i was number 4 in elijahs queue *nods head* and in the hundreds for doms and seans and 200's for andy's.

HOPE YOU LIKE THE FORUM AS MUCH AS WE DO

you may be able to see all the guests and arrive later. it depends on what big stars are going

I never got to meet elijah sniff sniff but yeah for big stars like hobbits go early! (and if you are told to go when the center opens on the sun, don't listen like I did!)

for other people like star wars guests they don't usually (no affense peeps!) have much of a queue and you won't need a ticket!

tends to be less queues towards end of the days but remember that the stars have been sitting there all day and might not be enthusiastic by then (also made that mistake as c4 was my first time!)

hope that helps?! xx

hello elliejayne!

Not much chance of you looking a fool, most of us are insane anyway. My first time was C4, I went with a freind who had been to C3 I think if I had been on my own the only scary part would be finding my way round Mk to the shopping centre (although that is pretty easy when you get there)

Definatly get there as early as you can (I know this is not always possable so dont get your hopes up) and just look forward to and enjoy the day as it comes, with all the stalls it is still worth going even without the autographs.

When I went to C4 the Hobbits were there on Sunday and Monday, so I spent Saterday looking at the stalls and Sunday getting the autographs.

Everyone I met at C4 were really freindly, so you should fit right in.

If all else fails just have fun.

:D

Hello,

You will fit in well i'm sure, as none of us have been to LFCC before, we will all b in the dark.

So really we are in the same boat as you, matey. I'm sure it will b fun no matter what happens.

Are you gonna do a forum t shirt so we will recognise you, then we can all give u a big hug...

Unless there are really popular guests you want to see then turning up at 9am should be fine, that is what time I have arrived at C2-4 and have always met everyone I wanted too.

Also, make sure you go get your tickets first, when I went to C3 I went and queued for Corin Nemic before going to get my ticket for Billy Boyd and ended up having to wait until 15:30 to see him.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill