Where is my hotel

touchthesky

Just saying the word Megabus scares me. I think a 3 hour journey wouldd be fine, but just don't attempt an overnight London to Edinburgh trip. You'll want to pay for first class upgrades for the rest of your life!!

I'm thinking of staying at the Ibis, is this relatively close to the NEC and the Aiport? I know that the Novotel and the Etap are right by the terminal, but I can't remember seeing the Ibis.

I think the Ibis and the Etap share the same building.

i actually like national express lol... sometimes they're just as cheap as mega bus tbh.... i got 2 return tickets from birmingham to london for me and the sis for the eclipse prem and it only cost me £14 so it was like £7 each... i also assume that national express is more frequent than mega bus simply because there's a lot more of them lol

Any one able to help? I can supply the address..here it is:

Eagle P H

Nechells Parkway, BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands B7 4PT

blush.gif

i saw that and was like nooooooooo .... yeah don't stay there.... not only is it not safe but it's like 2 whole bus rides to the NEC at the least lol (i only know things by public transport lmao... it'd be the 55 from that hotel till you hit kingshurst then id get the 966 to the NEC... no idea why im saying this though....)

But yeah brum town center and solihull town center should have a ton of hotels :)

we have used national express a number of times from Cardiff to London, but we always seem to get a small cramped bus.

Thats why I am not that worried that I am on the megabus Friday am

I am just hoping that I dont have to sit next to anybody, cos they always seem to take up half my seat too :P One woman had the cheek to say to me once "Ah, but you're a skinny little thing, you dont need all that seat" :D

apart from the fact that I HAD PAID FOR IT! lol :poki:

we have used national express a number of times from Cardiff to London, but we always seem to get a small cramped bus.

Thats why I am not that worried that I am on the megabus Friday am

I am just hoping that I dont have to sit next to anybody, cos they always seem to take up half my seat too :D One woman had the cheek to say to me once "Ah, but you're a skinny little thing, you dont need all that seat" :lol:

apart from the fact that I HAD PAID FOR IT! lol ;)

AHA WHUUUT?! I'd've been like, JOG ON LADY!

I'm lucky in that no one ever sits next to me :')

It looks like I'm going National Express, though I'm thinking paying £10 extra for the train might be worth it. Last time we did the NE from Edinburgh and I spent the 7 hour journey getting better aquainted with the toilet. It was horrible!

I'm sure that short distance journeys aren't so bad though!!