BITTEN 2 friday 5th - Sunday 7th August 2011

slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that we will be bringing you BITTEN 2! Our second event for fans of True Blood.

It will be held at the Park Inn Northampton, friday 5th - Sunday 7th August 2011

We hope to see you there!

sm-bit2.jpg

Bitten 2

Bitten is back in 2011, 5th-7th of August. The website is online now! And don't forget to keep checking back for announcements!! >>>CLICK HERE <<<

booknow.gif

Sams Girls?

How in hell did i miss that??? :D

I hid it, :D mwa ha ha ha

I'm famous!!! :o

I love our sam's girls pic... Although when we had it taken he said "my ladies" I do believe (Jess, Steph can you remember?)

I'm not sure about my fangbanger tag... I mean I know sookie *is* a fangbanger, but she doesn't call herself one :D

Sams Girls?

I love our sam's girls pic... Although when we had it taken he said "my ladies" I do believe (Jess, Steph can you remember?)

I'm not sure about my fangbanger tag... I mean I know sookie *is* a fangbanger, but she doesn't call herself one :(

Im sure he said 'My Ladies' when we walked upto him :D

• Showmasters Admin

Sams Girls?

I'm not sure about my fangbanger tag... I mean I know sookie *is* a fangbanger, but she doesn't call herself one :D

Lol, I was going for fang-banger since it was the Fangtasia gear that anyone could wear rather than being scene specific, but swapped it now! :)

x

Sams Girls?

Lol, I was going for fang-banger since it was the Fangtasia gear that anyone could wear rather than being scene specific, but swapped it now! :)

x

Aw bless ya :) thanks!

Sams Girls?

How in hell did i miss that??? :headscratch:

thats a great bit! thanks for putting us on there!

Sams Girls?

How in hell did i miss that??? :o

I hid it, ;) mwa ha ha ha

I'm famous!!! :headscratch:

I'm not sure about my fangbanger tag... I mean I know sookie *is* a fangbanger, but she doesn't call herself one ;)

yes your right he had a big grin on his face when he said it too!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

hi, not been to a bitten event, can't believe i didnt go to the first one but not a true blood fan then, any idea how many guests to expect?

It's the same for all ME shows, 4 to 6 guests on average. UK based shows like Torchwood may have a little more, but for US shows 4 to 6 has been the norm.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay cause I'm dim and been ages since I bought tickets for an event (we got out ET6 ones at ET5) do I have to put the names of both people going in the order thing cause if so I forgot.

Yes you do :lol:

Send Yvie an e-mail, info@collectormania.com , including the names and your order number.

Edit: Not dim. It happens a lot.

Edited by 1of2

Okay cause I'm dim and been ages since I bought tickets for an event (we got out ET6 ones at ET5) do I have to put the names of both people going in the order thing cause if so I forgot.

Yes you do :lol:

Send Yvie an e-mail, info@collectormania.com , including the names and your order number.

Edit: Not dim. It happens a lot.

I saw Alcide was announced and kinda rushed through the process of getting my tickets. You would think after doing all the ET's since ET3 I'd know how to do it now lmao. Thanks will email her now.