Looking forward to Collectormania Glasgow

This will be my first collectormania, so I'm looking forward to it, even if it's just for a nosy around.

Does the event normally get comic book artists or anything? I'm a bit of a sci-fi and comic nerd so if we could combine the two I'd be down with that!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my first collectormania, so I'm looking forward to it, even if it's just for a nosy around.

Does the event normally get comic book artists or anything? I'm a bit of a sci-fi and comic nerd so if we could combine the two I'd be down with that!

Hi

I don't think we've ever had any comic book artists at the Glasgow event, but there's always a first.

Comic book artists normally attend LFCC which was last month.

I do remember seeing many stalls selling comic books, graphic art novels, etc last year.

Steve

There have been comic artists in the past I believe, so no doubt there'll be a few! Hope you enjoy your first collectormania, see you there!

Hi

I don't think we've ever had any comic book artists at the Glasgow event, but there's always a first.

Comic book artists normally attend LFCC which was last month.

I do remember seeing many stalls selling comic books, graphic art novels, etc last year.

Steve

haha it feels like a month since LFC but it's only been a week and 2 days haha.. :P:(

am crewin at this years event once again and it never gets boring coming to Collectormania Glasgow as i have loved doin since the very first one.........hopefully i gain sum form of meaningful employmet i may manage to one of the other Collectormania cons in the future

looking forward to seeing who Showmasters gets to attend this year :)

hopefully make more friends this year as well :)

I'm there Friday till Sunday - then on the over night coach home again!

Also with my crew t-shirt on - and seriously looking forward to it now.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the wait around between the time my coach gets in and the time that I have to go to help do set up - as I'll have nothing to do for that amount of time.#

Edited by Purple_Vamp

get them to come along!

haaha it's not really their scene!

There's always something to do in Glasgow! What time does your coach get in?

About 7.30 am and I'm helping do the set up in the afternoon, so won't be needed until 3pm.

If I get there early enough we could go for a meal or something?

Hmm. Do we go?

£55 for us to get there and stay at a hotel.

:P

Decisions.

COME!!!