Looking forward to Collectormania Glasgow

Hi

I can't wait for Collectormania Glasgow - I've attended every one of them and have always had a great exeperience with every guest I've met.

I would also say that having attended events in LFCC, Manchester, Milton Keynes and Birmingham - Glasgow has always had some of the best and varied dealers in attendance.

We've already met Sylvester McCoy, Paul Blake and Kenny Baker a few times and they are all brilliant guests - if you haven't met them yet then I'd recommend doing so. Looking forward to meeting Paul Darrow for the first time as well.

I know not everyone feels the same as us, but if you're also coming along and looking forward to the event then add to this thread saying so. If you're not or have any concerns then add to one of the other threads on the go.

It's coming soon and I can't wait for new guest announcements.

Who's with me!

Steve

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to be there with bells on, with a fist full of cash to purchase lots of things for my Fortress of Solitude aka my Geek room!

A dealer was selling a full size Gremlin statue last year and i didnt have the readies....hoping its back!

Despite all the gloom i still cant wait to attend

;-)

I'm not sure...I may just 'hang around' at the entrance, you know next to the obligatory Laurel and Hardy standees, get my picture taken there. (It is tradition for me to do this.) Then just watch everyone purchase there entry ticket, hand it over to the Door Steward, most probably receive their 'freebie' if there early enough (last year was 2 movie posters) and maybe look to Costas and get a cuppa.

I'm undecided whether to have fun and enjoy a great atmosphere perusing the stalls, buying great interesting stuff, meeting guests, meeting all the lovely people dressed up willing to let you get your photo with them at no cost to yourself, meeting the lovely Guests and having a chit chat with like minded people, or just waiting outside and maybe just hanging around the car park....

I may even not look out for any talks that are on with the Guests, which is free normally, or just plonk down on the seating in the shopping mall and grab a kids meal from McD's.....

Hmmmm decisions decisions.......such a hard choice for me to make ....really it is......

I can't help it, sorry, of course I will be there and look forward to it enormously! :D:wub::P

Now that Ive described my entrance to Collectormania Glasgow and the obligatory photo with Stan & Oliver, who's betting they will not be there this time?? Any takers?

:D:D:D

Elgin you say? Not far at all!

I could walk that distance no problem and still make it back in next to no time at all!!

:wub::D:P

Iam looking forward to attending it is the highlight of my year ive been to every one there is always a great atmosphere and the guests have always been very plus ive made some great friends at the event looking forward to seeing everyone there please long may the glasgow event continue :wub:

Hello.

I must say I do have a fondness for Collectormania Glasgow. I shall be there and look forward to the Guests, Participants and the Sellers.

Alan.

Hi

Great to see that people have been posting on here.

It's also great to see that they are planning an auction at Glasgow this year (LFCC 2009 auction was geat) and the webpage has been updated as well.

As Jason has said in another thread - guests are currently being booked - we're really looking forward to coming along and more announcements.

Cheers!

Steve

Edited by steevofromglasgow