Looking forward to Collectormania Glasgow

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's always something to do in Glasgow! What time does your coach get in?

About 7.30 am and I'm helping do the set up in the afternoon, so won't be needed until 3pm.

What sort of thing do you like? We can maybe give you some ideas of what to do. The Scottish schools are back then so at least the shops won't be mobbed with kids (well... only the ones who are truanting).

There's always something to do in Glasgow! What time does your coach get in?

About 7.30 am and I'm helping do the set up in the afternoon, so won't be needed until 3pm.

What sort of thing do you like? We can maybe give you some ideas of what to do. The Scottish schools are back then so at least the shops won't be mobbed with kids (well... only the ones who are truanting).

All sorts of things to be honest - but being on a budget means I won't be able to afford to go anywhere over expensive.

you could always pop into a museum or two, especially if it's raining! but there's also plenty of shops and shopping centres to go in. I especially like Hamleys for spending tons of time in. Are you staying in the centre or out at Braehead?

I have no idea - wherever the crew are put I guess, but I won't know that till nearer the time, and it's not somwehere we're supposed to tell people.

However, I have to be at Braehead shopping centre for 3pm anyway as I'm doing the afternoon/evening set up.

You can get the 777 I think it is straight from buchanan bus station to braehead I can't remember what bus it is exactly, well I will when I'm back in the bus station...

I'm so looking forward to going back for a weekend

Braehead shopping centre is pretty big and you could probably spend a reasonable amount of time there. If you want to go to a museum, there is the Museum and art gallery in Kelvin Grove. You take the underground to Kelvin Hall and walk along to the left for about half a mile. It's a huge place. Otherwise, there is the Gallery of Modern Art in Royal exchange Square. There is plenty of shopping around the City Centre. There is also the Science Centre, which you would probably need to get a bus to.

You can get the 777 I think it is straight from buchanan bus station to braehead I can't remember what bus it is exactly, well I will when I'm back in the bus station...

777 sounds interesting lol.

Wonder where the 666 would take me :P

777 sounds interesting lol.

Wonder where the 666 would take me :lol:

LOL at least I think it's the 777 I'm not 100% sure!