Party themes please?

babe4ever

I have wanted to reply in this thread ever since I saw the title but hey, here goes.

Normally I find begging to be counter productive... But I do have video in my possession of me begging to a certain Hollywood a-lister academy nominated actress and that worked out well *huge smile erupts on face*

The moral of this story is beg away :D You may just get what you're looking for.

• Moderators

As LFCC is this weekend, I really don't think this is going to be on the agenda for a couple of weeks at least I'm afraid.

They're so busy during the run up to the event, and then there's lots to do after it too.

It'll be a nice surprise if it happens, but I wouldn't expect it :D

I have wanted to reply in this thread ever since I saw the title but hey, here goes.

Normally I find begging to be counter productive... But I do have video in my possession of me begging to a certain Hollywood a-lister academy nominated actress and that worked out well *huge smile erupts on face*

The moral of this story is beg away :D You may just get what you're looking for.

You cant say that and then not share the videos.

You cant say that and then not share the videos.

I won't even put the vid on youtube the same when Jim Carrey and Robert Zeneckis came on stage to turn on the Christmas lights last year I whooped. Like. A maniac.

Although on this video its Tim Burton.... Then Anne (Hathaway) and then Johnny Depp you van hear me thanking Tim, being totally blown away with Anne and then the Camera shaking when we waved back when Johnny got out of his car and waved at us.

Have shiwn the video to friends but on Saturday I will be wearing my Industrial Light and Magic baseball cap and Family Guy Blue Harvest tshirt if peeps want to say hi :D

• 2 weeks later...

As I am coming from another country(Austria) this trip is costing me quite a bit(not complaining...I am really excited ´to be attending) and then adding the cost of costumes makes the cost of the trip even more expensive. :P For example, I have found a dress for the volturi ball(cost including shipping is 100 Euros) but if there were to be a wedding theme, I would rather spend the money on a wedding themed costume than the volturi costume(which would be easier to come up with cheaper if I had to). I also have to remember that our luggage can only weigh 23kg and having 3 costumes for big themes will be another grab in the money bag!!

So, I will go with the masses and beg...PLEASE! Thank you!:smile::clap:

Edited by vlfowler

im pretty sure i cant buy any costumes for any of the themes but would still really like to know just incase i stumble across a bargin :)

if i was to buy a costume for sat night i still dont know which way to go - ball gown or a medieval costume??!! Actually i should check out that thread cos i havent done in ages xx

Are we any nearer to knowing the themes????

If we don't get them pretty quick i'm going to have to wear normal clothes - really won't have time to find the "perfect" costume - ET4 is only 11 weeks away!!!!

Anyone there??