Latest Guest Announcement - MIKE TYSON

• Showmasters Admin

In association with Sportsmania we are pleased to announce that Mike Tyson will be appearing at The London Film and Comic Con! :D

He will be with us from 11am to 3pm on Sunday and will be signing and taking part in a photo session!

This is a very rare opportunity to meet one of the greatest boxers of all time. :YAHOO:

Mike Tyson was the youngest boxer to win the WBC, WBA and IBF World Heavyweight Championships and the first to unify the WBA, WBC and IBF versions of the belt becoming the undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest heavyweight boxers of all time winning his first 19 professional bouts all by knock out!

This is his first and only planned public signing session in this country. We are very pleased that he has chosen The London Film and Comic Con to meet his many fans.

Mike Tyson also appeared in the recent comedy film, The Hangover, and no, he will not be bringing his tiger! :P

SIGNATURE ON PICTURE - £75

SIGNATURE ON ITEM (Gloves, Shorts etc) - £100

PHOTO SESSION - £50 (Very limited and available in the online shop)

Please note that Mike Tyson will NOT be signing belts!

If you are unable to attend the event but would like an autograph please contact Tenth Planet HERE who will are handling all pre-orders for this show.

mike-tyson.jpg

Celebrity-Image-Mike-Tyson-and-Larry-Holmes-231127.jpg

mike-tyson.jpg

mike-tyson.jpg

hangover-8.jpg

Added info June 30 - definition of "item" and "picture" rates:

Basically, if it is something used in the sport, for example, gloves, shorts, belt, boots etc then that is considered a premium item. Anything else is charged at picture rate.

So, DVD, canvas, magazine etc would all be charged at picture rate.

There will always be a few things that fall outside of this generalisation and if anyone has an item they would like clarifying then I will keep an eye on here and reply. Hope the general guide will help most people though! :dance:

Mark :clap:

Edited by showmasters

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

OMG!!

I really don't care about the price, I have to get an auto and photo with him! I have worshipped this guy since I was a kid.

It has to be said too that a signed Tyson glove tends to sell at around £250 - £300 so not only is our price much cheaper, you also get to meet the man himself! :D

Wow SM how did you get this guy? O_O

I remember hearing he was doing a signing for his book in the Canary Wharf shopping centre 5 yrs ago. I was going to see what he looked like in real life but completely forgot to do this as soon as I got back from lunch break. LOL

• Showmasters Admin

Just to be extra clear - is there a signing limit per person, and will Gold Pass queuing priveliges still apply ?

Hi,

I don't believe there will be a signing limit per person, unless there are a huge number of people waiting and we don't think we will get through them all. In those circumstances we would introduce a signing limit so that as many people as possible could meet him.

And yes, Gold pass queue privilages will apply to Mike Tyson.

Thanks

Mark :smile:

• Moderators

Ok I'm not taking the risk of them bein sold out before I make my decision, so I'm cryin cos I'm skint, but it's gone on my MasterCard,

P.s sorry for spelling I'm on mu iPhone,

Well Mr Photo Shoot couldn't miss out on one of the rarest photo shoots they've ever done :smile: