Bitten 2 and Roadhouse 2

carnosoul

That is generally dependent on ticket sales and availability etc. I doubt they'll be confirming this far ahead I'm afraid :smile:

Hi David Thanks for the reply i really hope there are ones next year supernatural and true blood are two of my fave shows :wub:

• 1 year later...

I hope that Roadhouse will come back in some form...but then again the building was trashed...maybe SM might give it a new name and freshen it up abit? Or combine it with a similar show.

My 18year old daughter has never shown an interest in any conventions....laughed at me going to a couple of Collectormania's...but now she wants to save up for a supernatural that would have Jensen and Jared. I know there are other companies that are never to be mentioned and I am loyal to Showmasters....so please help me get my daughter to finally come to meet you guys at Showmasters/Massive Events. xx

Edited by starjadzia

Completely agree. Roadhouse was one of the best events i've attended. Was so gutted when they cancelled RH2. I hope it makes a return at somepoint, even if it's paired with something else :vader:

Mayby they could do a the vampire diaries,the secret circle,supernatural,being human,teen wolf convention :vader:

Completely agree. Roadhouse was one of the best events i've attended. Was so gutted when they cancelled RH2. I hope it makes a return at somepoint, even if it's paired with something else :D

Mayby they could do a the vampire diaries,the secret circle,supernatural,being human,teen wolf convention :jason:

I think that would literally be my dream convention! haha! :WINCE:

Sounds good. Wonder if they'll listen if enough of us ask? Bet noone has done a Secret Circle one yet....though I've seen one of the girls adverstised elsewhere...but like I say LOYALTY TO SM/ME.

Maybe even The Fades? Love Being Human but gutted with the last episode.

Teenwolf....seen the main two advertised elsewhere so they seem up for conventions.

SHOWMASTERS....YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU. lol

Completely agree. Roadhouse was one of the best events i've attended. Was so gutted when they cancelled RH2. I hope it makes a return at somepoint, even if it's paired with something else :lol:

Roadhouse 2 was the event I was looking forward to this year after such a fabulous first event. Would love Massive to bring more supernatural guests combined with other fandoms at something in the future.

Completely agree. Roadhouse was one of the best events i've attended. Was so gutted when they cancelled RH2. I hope it makes a return at somepoint, even if it's paired with something else :smile:

Mayby they could do a the vampire diaries,the secret circle,supernatural,being human,teen wolf convention :D

I think that would literally be my dream convention! haha! :thumbup:

Me too i would love to meet anyone from these shows :D i think it would work great as a combined convention :D

Completely agree. Roadhouse was one of the best events i've attended. Was so gutted when they cancelled RH2. I hope it makes a return at somepoint, even if it's paired with something else :smile:

Mayby they could do a the vampire diaries,the secret circle,supernatural,being human,teen wolf convention :D

That would be AWESOME!!!!! I would DEFINITELY go to that!! Haha!!

i would love it too ;) hopefully if enough fans request it and show there is a following for it massive events will consider putting the convention on fingers crossed :D

Completely agree. Roadhouse was one of the best events i've attended. Was so gutted when they cancelled RH2. I hope it makes a return at somepoint, even if it's paired with something else :YAHOO:

Mayby they could do a the vampire diaries,the secret circle,supernatural,being human,teen wolf convention ;)

i would love it too :D hopefully if enough fans request it and show there is a following for it massive events will consider putting the convention on fingers crossed :D

Here's hoping :YAHOO: I'd sure as hell buy a ticket! And i've already met a few of them from those shows! That is what i like to call fandom :uhoh: Met the 2 lads from teen wolf the other week - lovely lads, they said they'd love to come back to the uk for a convention if one happened. Hopefully TSC gets something aswell, even if you just paired up like 2 of those shows i think it would still be amazing tbh :dance:

I don't think mixed conventions work unless you are a fan of all shows. Especially if there are more than 2 TV shows announced. Costs mean that there are likely to be 4 or 5 guests in total and if you are only a fan of one show then it's unlikely to be worth the expense of attending just to meet at the the 1 or 2 actors you want to. I think that is why when they have tried to do that in the past ticket sales have not been high enough for the event to continue (I am think of the Abrams Inc and Roadhouse 2 here specifically). Especially as people will hold off buying tickets until a guest fromt he show they are a fan of is booked.

Sounds good. Wonder if they'll listen if enough of us ask? Bet noone has done a Secret Circle one yet....though I've seen one of the girls adverstised elsewhere...but like I say LOYALTY TO SM/ME.

Maybe even The Fades? Love Being Human but gutted with the last episode.

Teenwolf....seen the main two advertised elsewhere so they seem up for convention

Heres hoping fingers crossed ive not seen the fades but i have heard it is good ;)

i know what you mean winchestergirl it would be a amazing event even if they paired just two of the shows together like the secret circle/supernatural as fans of TSC probably watch Supernatural too i would be one of the first ones to buy a ticket it is really good that the stars of Teen Wolf are will to do conventions over here they all seem really nice :D