The Football Chat

Daniel

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANother mad weekend on football.

Both my local Bristol teams actually win a game!!!

Chelsea get slapped 5-3 by the Gooners!!

Man United scraoe by Everton.

And the glorious Liverpool continue their re-birth...

And then the Quarter Final draw and Liverpool v Chelsea!!!!

The stupid FA have decided to appeal the unappeablable. Wayne Rooney kicked someone. Let him take the ban like a man.

I think the reason they are appealing is that the punishment seemed a little harsh. Everyone expected him to be banned for one game, but he's been banned for three.

tani hosting

W tym momencie obecność poważnej firmy w internecie jest obowiązkowa. Projektowane są witryny internetowe, na których firmy wypisują najważniejsze informacje o produktach. By wprawdzie strona miała możliwość pojawić się w internecie konieczny będzie tani hosting, na którym zakotwiczymy firmową witrynę w globalnej sieci. Decydowaniem o wyborze hostingu muszą zająć się przygotowane do tego osoby. Nie przemkną obok nas analizowania na temat przydatnych nam funkcji oraz co także bardzo ważne sposobu użycia firmowej witryny w sieci do kontaktu z internautami. Pożądane byłoby poszukać komentarzy dotyczących wybraną przez nas firmą hostingową. Umożliwi nam to pozbyć się potencjalnych kłopotów z naszą witryną www i jej pokazywaniem w internecie. Musisz również skupić się na samej ofercie hostingu, a więc co najbardziej istotne na pojemności stworzonego dla nas konta, możliwy transfer czy obsługę potrzebnych nam języków i skryptów. W przypadku firmowego hostingu ważna jest także cena. Ciekawym rozwiązaniem jest również alternatywa skierowania kilku domen na serwer. Opcja ta będzie przydatna osobom, które prowadzą wiele witryn www lub wizytówek sieciowych. Ceny na stronach firm hostingowych na ogół traktują świadczenia usługi przez okres roku. Wraz z hostingiem niesłychanie często proponowane są inne interesujące usługi, na przykład adresy www czy konta mailowe.Przemyśl dobrze nad wyborem firmy hostingowej.

tani hosting

The stupid FA have decided to appeal the unappeablable. Wayne Rooney kicked someone. Let him take the ban like a man.

I think the reason they are appealing is that the punishment seemed a little harsh. Everyone expected him to be banned for one game, but he's been banned for three.

The thing is, it wasn't a tackle. He kicked him! A straight red. This is not the first time as well. I would prefer he not be there for the first three games and we qualify. He is still immature on the pitch at times he needs to lead the line. I didn't expect him to get a one match ban as a straight red is 3 matches.

how many games was becks banned for when he kicked was his name simione in france 98?

I don't know. Rooney has not been hard done by. He straight up kicked a player from behind. Not a tackle! Rooney needs to grow up and use the talent he has.

i agree, although I think 3 games is harsh for a petulant kick, why are friendlies not included in match bans?

Because they are meanlingless and not involved in competition. Think of it...your star player for a major tournament is banned for three games. I know, lets arrange three friendlies and that cleans the slate.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Chelsea....

Thankyou once again for three points. Not bad haul in the past 12 months. £65 million for Mereleis and Torres, plus 9 Premier League points.

I look forward to the Anfield game.

Yours sincerely

A Liverpool Fan

Dear Chelsea....

Thankyou once again for three points. Not bad haul in the past 12 months. £65 million for Mereleis and Torres, plus 9 Premier League points.

Yours sincerely

A Liverpool Fan

lol, nice one! We did well yesterday, looking forward to the carling cup game next week!

Dear Chelsea....

Yours sincerely

A Liverpool Fan

lol, nice one! We did well yesterday, looking forward to the carling cup game next week!

I am hoping that Kenny plays a stronger team than he has hinted at. The Carling Cup would be a great mid seaosn boost to push for Top 4.

spurs played really well tonight and could of should of had at least 5 goals lol, hopefully we wont waste so many going forward, but we smashed villa

unbeaten in 9 with 8 of those wins, 3rd with a game in hand over everyone, after getting our asses handed to us in the opening 2 matches we are looking pretty good right now, I hope we can maintain it.

AVB? unless he turns it around fast he is gone star lol.

bellemy and suarez playing well, will carroll get a look in unless one gets injured now?

man u still scraping by with 1 goal wins.

man city still looking strong but they are vulnerable at the back, I think as there midfield do not track back much. but they are starting to pull away, i really hope they dont win the title, I really hate those mercenaries

• 3 weeks later...

Every year the Prem has a team or a few teams who make a strogn showing early on. This year Newcastle were that team. Well, I guess the "natural order" is being restored going into New Year. Tonight's game between Man City and Chelsea will also serve to mould the run in to the title.

• 3 weeks later...

After being disappointed that Liverpool dropped points against Blackburn, I am absolutely ecstatic that Blackburn just turnd over Man United.Top that with Liverpool winning last night, Spurs dropping points against Swansea and Chelsea getting a slap from Aston Villa.

What an end to the year!!!