Hub 5 Countdown

EternallyEnchanting_

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well at least I'm in England, now. But still, davidbrookes, your bold '7' scared me half to death. And I'm not even cosplaying! :D

Haha, I didn't mean it like that, just I've been so busy these past few weeks that suddenly when I realised how close it was I got excited.

6 now :)

I have some things organised, but will have to pack them over the next 3 nights. Got to at least polish my brass buttons on my greatcoat and my Hussars jacket tonight!

Turkfox, I shouldn't think anyone will have any complaints about anything Sherlock ;)

Remember your JB tickets, people, if you have them!

I haven't packed yet, I won't do it until Thursday night or more than likely early Friday morning. I've got my train tickets now, jeez I left it far too late, and they were expensive.

xxx

YAY someone else in my position!!!

I haven't packed yet, I won't do it until Thursday night or more than likely early Friday morning. I've got my train tickets now, jeez I left it far too late, and they were expensive.

xxx

YAY someone else in my position!!!

:D I never pack until very close to going anywhere, I pack the bare minimum. Regarding the train tickets, I hope to be driving by the next convention (if there is one) as the price is just shocking these days. I've been learning a year, but I'm determined to pass one of these days. Hurrah for the automatic car. :D

xxx