Because of the cancellations get Britsh actresses or actors

• Showmasters Admin

lol SM are hardly gonna say "we are in the s**t)

well we had an issue with what days patrick was coming and we told you all there was an issues :o

i do feel when we do tell people that something is wrong it all gets a little out of proporshion as there nothing anyone can do till its is fixed or its not fixed somethings are just out of anyones hands all we can do is try to make it work , and there are lots of people here just to do that "make it work" and our rep for this between the guest is very good , if we can get it to happen we do .

we are looking forward to a great event so just sit back and look forward to it not long now

take care

jason

lol SM are hardly gonna say "we are in the s**t)

well we had an issue with what days patrick was coming and we told you all there was an issues :o

i do feel when we do tell people that something is wrong it all gets a little out of proporshion as there nothing anyone can do till its is fixed or its not fixed somethings are just out of anyones hands all we can do is try to make it work , and there are lots of people here just to do that "make it work" and our rep for this between the guest is very good , if we can get it to happen we do .

we are looking forward to a great event so just sit back and look forward to it not long now

take care

jason

its great how you managed to get patrick, this event is gonna be amazing! thanks again jason

I don't see why you ned to go to British bevaue of possible cancellations. Also there is a lot of Trek guests here... Which I am happy about. However as Trek and Wars are two really big franchises it would be reasonable to assume more people will come down. Baring Trek, there are 7 people I would love to meet so if I were a neutral i would be more than happy. This is the biggest and most expensive convention I have been to and I am looking forward to this. My bank account isn't though.

He already said in William's resheduel thread that everyone had confirmed flights.

BA are (at the moment) facing four days of strikes which start Monday, I don't think having a flight confirmed means anything under those circumstances if you are booked with them.

How long to a BA / A Team / flying joke gets added?.... :D

He already said in William's resheduel thread that everyone had confirmed flights.

BA are (at the moment) facing four days of strikes which start Monday, I don't think having a flight confirmed means anything under those circumstances if you are booked with them.

How long to a BA / A Team / flying joke gets added?.... :D

This is also on the assupmtion they are flying with BA and not another airline.

Would love to have:

Glynis Barber.

Michael Brandon.

Bring back Dempsey and Makepeace, thats what I say.

Obviously you're a con-goer of a certain age - as am I lol. I completely agree they'd be great guests.

Would love to have:

Glynis Barber.

Michael Brandon.

Bring back Dempsey and Makepeace, thats what I say.

Obviously you're a con-goer of a certain age - as am I lol. I completely agree they'd be great guests.

You're very correct.

This will also be my first con, thats if you exclude Star Wars celebration europe back in 2007. And I am old enough to know better (34) but too young to still get up to mischief :unsure:

I think it was seeing them in the audience together at the soap awards the other night that did it, gotta love the theme tune.