The Goonies

KaramelRose

Holly you need to get that video fixed!!

I saw some of it!! I wanted to watch all of it but damn parents got in the way!! What I did see though was great!!

I have seen it before so I was ok! I still want to see it again though! Cos wasn't Sean just so cute!!

I started watching it & then my brother took over!! Grr... and ended up watching Jeepers Creepers 2. Which i have to say in my opinion i think It's rubbish, it's just soo predictable & just *pah* lol! So people thinking about buying it, DONT!! HeHeHe :P

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen xXx ;) *Elijah* :wub:

I cant believe that so few people have seen it!

The goonies is like my favourite film ever, me and my brother used to watch it so much when we were little that my mum made us tape over it! It's such classic 80's movie, and Sloth - well impressions of him are my party piece!

The Goonies is one of my favourite films - I grew up watching it almost religiously, ha ha. Aaahhh, such sweet childhood memories.

I remember always wanting to be Mikey, lol :yoda:

Anyway, as I've said before in the 'guest suggestions' thread, we need Goonies at the cons - C5 and LFACC!!!!

As well as Sean (obviously) we need Jonathan Ke Quan!!!!!!! (Data in the Goonies, Shorty in Indiana Jones) and Corey Feldman (Mouth in the Goonies, plus Stand by me, The Lost boys etc.)

It would be so cool to have all of them together again. Please SM? ;)

Oh, and I'm not giving up on Bernard Hill either!!!!!!!!!!! I wants him there!

Edited by theoden_of_rohan

If you have a multi region DVD player, you can get the region 1 DVD from on line places like play.com, no trouble at all, i got it for christmas

Region 2 is alot harder to find. You can try on ebay, you'll get a dutch version of it or similar country, which i assume is in english though.

Even though I cant make c5, in terms of goonies, you need Chunk - Jeff Cohen and I'd love to meet Joe Pantiliano (spelling?) - one of the fratellis - and if he were still alive, my life would be complete if i met Sloth!! Also a fan of martha plimpton, in fact get the whole cast!! Get Jonathan Ke Quan away from doing cool things like stunt work on x men, and get over to c5!! - I'd go then!

Edited by Kookie22

i love the goonies!!! i cant even begin to count the amount of times ive seen that movie!!

i was on the phone to my friend the other nite and i could here this music in the background... there was no words and i was like "you're watching the goonies!!" not only did i recognised it from that i knew what scene it was too!! lol!

i always wanted to be mikey.. or have an amazing adventure like him anyway! how cool would it be? and those slides?? they were ace! makes me laugh how they all come out of different holes at the end but they were sooo cool! i would have loved to be in that film.... an adventure without the real danger to your life!! hee hee

diddy sean.... bless him! wasnt he great? i love that guy! i always wonder though.... mikey has braces.... was that in the script and then sean had to get them for the film or..... did sean have braces and they wrote it in?? hmmm???

And can i say for the more attentive people out there.....

"There is something down there JOSH!"

hee hee. oh dear!

Hee hee. I watched it with my 13 year old brother (who has a brace like Mikey :headscratch: ) for the first time last weekend. It's such a fun film! I loved it. And Sean is so sweet as Mikey. I just wish I'd actually bothered to sit down and watch it when I was little. I would have loved it even more then.

OMG I LOVE THE GOONIES!!!! I was four when i first watched it and i've watched it so many times since! Sloth used to scare me though when i was younger! lol!

Ive even got goonies poster in my room and a baseball cap!!....*thinks* Im sad aint I?

Ive got the DVD from america and its so cool as its got the commentries on it which include Mr Astin himself, its so funny!!

Theres so many rumours about them making a Goonies2 does anyone else know anything about it?

Apparantly they are looking into making it. there was a petition on Corey Feldmans site. Colin and Edith from radio 1 were talking about it this morning (and doing vastly inferior Sloth impressions), a group of kids having an adventure, and go to the grown up Goonies for advice or something.

I so wanted to phone up and go Ive met Mikey, Mouth and Jake Fratelli, and my Sloth impression is far better!! but i didnt...

I've got two goonies t shirts, someone took a photo of one of them at C4!

Muhahahahahaha!!!!

I didn't have to record The Goonies. I own the 'Proper' tape. My second one actually, no wait, third. The other two wore out, watched them too much. Lets hope this one doesn't go the same way . . . .

Got most of Sean's films, at least the ones I can get hold of without selling my kidneys or anything :blink: .

I absolutely LOVE Memphis Belle. (Word Perfect on that and obv The Goonies.)

'There's a hole as big as my d*** in the left wing!' Classic!

Mmmm Sean in a sexy USAAF Uniform!!!!