Twilight Fans MEET UP

Nina

Hellooooo all my lovely people out there....Hope you're all good...

Right, well since we have quite a while for ET4 and ET5........i was thinking......and hoping to have a meet up sometime soon in Manchester....

Everyone from anywhere is welcome if you can make it...

It'll just be us meeting up and basically chatting and having a laugh....maybe some drinks and some food would be good............

:lol:

Let me know if you're interested and i can take it from there....Any suggestions for venues and dates will be more than welcome...although i am hoping on something in Manchester City Centre..........

Will also be great to get to know you guys before ET4.................

Hope some of you manage to get back to me asap.... Ta......... :P

Edited by Nina1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have if it had been London as that`s not as far.

Manchester is hours and hours away tho.

Yeah Lise and I live another hour north west of Manchester so you know when you keep telling me to visit its hours and hours away plus another hour lol!!!

I might be up for this depending when as I need to take a trip to Manchester anyway to pick up some fabric.

I would have if it had been London as that`s not as far.

Manchester is hours and hours away tho.

Yeah Lise and I live another hour north west of Manchester so you know when you keep telling me to visit its hours and hours away plus another hour lol!!!

I might be up for this depending when as I need to take a trip to Manchester anyway to pick up some fabric.

Yus but u`d be at mine for a couple of days, This is a few hrs in 1 day :blink:

Lol it's probably easier if I tell you the dates I can't make.

Can't make the week surrounding 20th May (going to see the Darling Buds) or the week surrounding the 8th June (going to see Bon Jovi).

Hiya peeps...

Have been chatting to a few peeps about this meet up....

And i'm thinking of possibly a saturday in June........so if you guys can tell me which Saturday suits you best....

Sat - 5th June

Sat - 12th June

Sat - 19th June

Sat - 26th June

Look forward to meeting as many of you as possible.... Remember people from EVERYWHERE are welcome......... :angry:

im well up for this - when and where?? sometime in July??

Well i was thinking one of the last 2 weekends in June....but if people would rather do July then fair do's......However i myself can't make the weekend of July 10th.......going Shane Lynch stalking... :YAHOO::YAHOO:

I was thinking that depending on the turnout for the initial meet up we could do another one closer to ET4...perhaps towards the end of September or something.....

Need to compile a list of definites and maybe's...... So please let me know when you're free peeps..... Especially on either Saturday19th or 26th June............ :YAHOO:

I'm free on the 19th and the 26th June. If others would prefer July then I'm fine with that too. Oooh and 1 nearer to ET4 aswell sounds awesome!

Oooh Shane Lynch stalking.....me likes the sound of that!

I'm free on the 19th and the 26th June. If others would prefer July then I'm fine with that too. Oooh and 1 nearer to ET4 aswell sounds awesome!

Oooh Shane Lynch stalking.....me likes the sound of that!

Cool...sounds good... So we need to get people to let us know which date they can make....

I look forward to meeting you like minded lovelies.......... :YAHOO:

As for Shane Lynch stalking................not seen/met him for a while...he must be wondering where i am... Lol..... :YAHOO: