Anyone going to CM16 that's going to ET4?

xlorix

Im so sad about charlie, might still go as friends have paid out for trains and hotels etc and just have a girlie meet up there but looks like wont be spending any money, maybe this has done me a favour i shouldnt be be spending so much money so close to vancouver in august.

Edited by flipp

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie had to cancel (I haven't planned to see him again) and it's a shame as it's so close to the event as I guess some people have planned their journey etc... but Charlie has done events before and I'm sure he ill do others soon.

Glad I haven't booked flights to go - I had contemplated it, but Charlie would be the main one I'dve wanted to see - and then Chaske!

Shame he had to cancel for all those that were looking forward to seeing him! :(

Slight cosplay plan change now. Will be cosplaying Edward Sat and Sun and Tonks on Monday just cause I tried my Tonks pants on earlier and their really tight and not got time to sort new ones out so dont wanna wear them all day and can't be bothered bringing three costumes so just gonna wear Edwardo an extra day

Am working 13 hours Saturday, 5 sunday and 7 monday lmao..and i dont have much holidays left.

On top of that I've only got £1.96 to my name and pay day is not until next Friday

:P

That might be a problem, indeed... Sorry for that! ^_^ Hope we'll meet in July for LFCC ;)

Am working 13 hours Saturday, 5 sunday and 7 monday lmao..and i dont have much holidays left.

On top of that I've only got £1.96 to my name and pay day is not until next Friday

:P

That might be a problem, indeed... Sorry for that! ^_^ Hope we'll meet in July for LFCC ;)

Typical isn't it Vicky. I don't get paid till Monday....I was like grrrrr!! I get paid fortnightly so I've been trying to stretch last weeks over the two weeks and still have some for the convention. Least I'll have some money on Monday for fuel. Wait hang on brain just clicked into gear. I get my money on Friday cause its bank holiday and they pay it the closest possible open day before. Awesome I will have money!!

Due to a lovely change in circumstances I can come to CM now on Sunday! :D I can't spend too much but I can get Chaske's auto for the canvas I won at ET2 which will be fabulous.

If you see a pair of sisters cosplaying Jane and Esme, it'll probably be us, I think we're the only pair with that particular weird combination. :P Feel free to come say hi!

EDIT - Saturday now instead. Took a bit of persuading/rescheduling, but now I can meet some Sat. Doctor Who guests too! :P

Edited by Spectrum

Due to a lovely change in circumstances I can come to CM now on Sunday! :D I can't spend too much but I can get Chaske's auto for the canvas I won at ET2 which will be fabulous.

If you see a pair of sisters cosplaying Jane and Esme, it'll probably be us, I think we're the only pair with that particular weird combination. :P Feel free to come say hi!

Well if you see an Edward and Emmett in baseball please come over so we can get a pic with you

Ive not packed either and I need to be packed by the morning as I have to work till 9pm tomorrow night, then drive from Scotland to Preston straight from work and get what little sleep I can in Preston before me and my friend set off at 6am sat morning!

Wow thats one hell of a journey hun.

I'm nearly packed finally just making some minor repairs to my Tonks jacket.