Where do I start?

thricecursed

LOL. Yeah just skip my GCSE. Why not? ^_^

LMFAO! yeah...exactly :P

Cause y'know...

Charlie overrides GCSEs. Obviously.xD

HELL YESSS!

it's like

Charlie > GCSE - Further education - Job - Life!

HAHA. Exactly.xD

If it was a maths GCSE that day...i'd gladly skip. :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome aboard :D And everyone's right..you'll make friends super quick. Everyone's a lovely bunch. ^_^

WHY DOES EVERYONE BLAME ME?! :P

You're all a bunch of weirdos and dirtbags lmao :|

Apart from me. I'm perfectly normal.

Like hell you are :P

Welcome aboard :clap: And everyone's right..you'll make friends super quick. Everyone's a lovely bunch. :YAHOO:

WHY DOES EVERYONE BLAME ME?! :D

You're all a bunch of weirdos and dirtbags lmao :|

Apart from me. I'm perfectly normal.

Like hell you are :P

:o And what's that supposed to mean?

Haha :P

Down guys, youll scare the new-congoers away *cough*tiff+chelsea*cough*:o

Oi!! pee off! ;)

They aren't easy to scare so there! plus... you're one of US Mel!

Havnt got a clue what your talking about :yoda:

coursee you don't ;)

pffft :clap:

Hey Cherie, i'm from Bromsgrove too!!!

ET4 is gona be ace, i went by myself to ET3 and it wa sincredible, made loads of friends :P

You're gona have a great time. If you got any questions, just ask XD

Ye and people near enough jump on you....just so your aware :YAHOO:

Who did YOU get jumped on by!? baby bewley ;)

:P we didnt know anyone saw us :D;)

Hi everybody! I don't even know where to start..just wanted to jump in and introduce myself. :D My name is Cherie & I live in Bromsgrove. I'm from Texas but I've lived here for 5 years. Yes, I still have my accent, so you might actually recognize me if we chat at ET4. I just ordered my ticket and I'm all going it alone since none of my friends can afford it, or can spare the time. I know I can't be the oldest one here- I'm 32 and married with 2 awesome kids. My son Draven is 4 and my daughter Liliana is 9.

I hope to get to know you guys so ET4 will be even better! Its my 1st event for Twilight so its hard to imagine what it will be like. I can't wait! :YAHOO:

Just wanted to say hi and welcome!

x

:clap:

...Ahh, nah i think it's odd because i go around hugging random people. I DONUT REALLY DO THAT. -shifty eyes-

But...tbh...being odd is fun. Normal is just...over-rated. xD

Awww I wouldn't mind if you hugged me. Ermmm does that sound dodgy?? It's not meant to lol!

Oh god you're brave to skip a GCSE to go to a gig. Don't think I could have ever done that lol!

Hi everybody! I don't even know where to start..just wanted to jump in and introduce myself. :YAHOO: My name is Cherie & I live in Bromsgrove. I'm from Texas but I've lived here for 5 years. Yes, I still have my accent, so you might actually recognize me if we chat at ET4. I just ordered my ticket and I'm all going it alone since none of my friends can afford it, or can spare the time. I know I can't be the oldest one here- I'm 32 and married with 2 awesome kids. My son Draven is 4 and my daughter Liliana is 9.

I hope to get to know you guys so ET4 will be even better! Its my 1st event for Twilight so its hard to imagine what it will be like. I can't wait! B)

Ahh how cool is this.. I am from the States originally as well and I am originally from Montana but before moving to the UK I lived in TExas for 6 years... I still have a real strong AMerican accent.. so you wont stick out too much!!!

Ahh how cool is this.. I am from the States originally as well and I am originally from Montana but before moving to the UK I lived in TExas for 6 years... I still have a real strong AMerican accent.. so you wont stick out too much!!!

It really is a small world, eh? Hey, I noticed you're team switzerland...are you an Imprint fan, too?

Hi everybody! I don't even know where to start..just wanted to jump in and introduce myself. :huh: My name is Cherie & I live in Bromsgrove. I'm from Texas but I've lived here for 5 years. Yes, I still have my accent, so you might actually recognize me if we chat at ET4. I just ordered my ticket and I'm all going it alone since none of my friends can afford it, or can spare the time. I know I can't be the oldest one here- I'm 32 and married with 2 awesome kids. My son Draven is 4 and my daughter Liliana is 9.

I hope to get to know you guys so ET4 will be even better! Its my 1st event for Twilight so its hard to imagine what it will be like. I can't wait! :poki:

Hi Cherie,

You are not too far from me then, I am just by Dudley, But I am from Cheshire originally so I don't have the local accent either hehe.

I am 23 and have a son called Xander. Liliana is such a pretty name, I have always said if I have a girl I will name her Lilith!

It is also my first twilight event, but I am not brave enough to go it alone, so am dragging My partner and my son along with me! lol

It really is a small world, eh? Hey, I noticed you're team switzerland...are you an Imprint fan, too?

Umm I am team switzerland in regards to guests for the cons.. but I am a VAMP girl through and through!!!!

Hi everybody! I don't even know where to start..just wanted to jump in and introduce myself. ;) My name is Cherie & I live in Bromsgrove. I'm from Texas but I've lived here for 5 years. Yes, I still have my accent, so you might actually recognize me if we chat at ET4. I just ordered my ticket and I'm all going it alone since none of my friends can afford it, or can spare the time. I know I can't be the oldest one here- I'm 32 and married with 2 awesome kids. My son Draven is 4 and my daughter Liliana is 9.

I hope to get to know you guys so ET4 will be even better! Its my 1st event for Twilight so its hard to imagine what it will be like. I can't wait! :D

Hi Cherie,

You are not too far from me then, I am just by Dudley, But I am from Cheshire originally so I don't have the local accent either hehe.

I am 23 and have a son called Xander. Liliana is such a pretty name, I have always said if I have a girl I will name her Lilith!

It is also my first twilight event, but I am not brave enough to go it alone, so am dragging My partner and my son along with me! lol

Lucretia I looove your son's name! Maybe that's coz I'm a buffy fan ha ha! I told my bf that if we had a boy and a girl then we have to call them Xander and Anya! Hee hee hee! Unfortunately he wasn't impressed with the idea :P

...Ahh, nah i think it's odd because i go around hugging random people. I DONUT REALLY DO THAT. -shifty eyes-

But...tbh...being odd is fun. Normal is just...over-rated. xD

Awww I wouldn't mind if you hugged me. Ermmm does that sound dodgy?? It's not meant to lol!

Oh god you're brave to skip a GCSE to go to a gig. Don't think I could have ever done that lol!

Aww no it doesn't sound creepy! I'll definitely be hugging you at ET4 now.xD

Haha, i don't think i'd ever skip a GCSE. My dad would probably eat me alive. =P

And nopee, i don't think it's allowed.

I didn't know skipping a GCSE was even allowed!!!!! hahaha! unless you were like...dying... and then they STILL made you take it in the hospital...

:unsure: They made me do my A levels home in bed with a teacher sat in a chair supervising! ;)

Scary! What was wrong?

I was in air cadets, and on a night exercise, fell backwards done a hill onto rocks and hurt my back and neck

Never broke anything

but spent a few weeks in bed lol

Poor Mr Sykes my maths teacher lol had to put up with the cats and dogs to sit while I did my exams

But it took hours and hours cos I had to have scheduled breaks

Word of warning though! When they scheduled the breaks (well, the dr did), the school didnt tell me, that it wouldnt take into consideration that I was drugged up to the eyeballs on pain medication or that I was lying down flat on my back taking my exam

so my results were terrible! I was predicted an A in in music and ended up with a C.

These days they would take all that into consideration :unsure:

I didn't know skipping a GCSE was even allowed!!!!! hahaha! unless you were like...dying... and then they STILL made you take it in the hospital...

:unsure: They made me do my A levels home in bed with a teacher sat in a chair supervising! ;)

EEEEEEEEEEEEXACTLY!!

how pooo!

Glad you never broke anything though!! :)

Not the same as being in bed but xD I sat all my GCSE's in our kitchen with a teacher there...I felt kinda sorry for them, it musta been so boring for them haha.

I did have my art teacher in my room once though to photograph my pets for an art project... :/