Dear Showmasters

talie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Ray Ray, Talie told me about the nutrigran bar that night and I couldn't help giggling imagining it.

It was so stupid but so funny rofl

I`d rather buy online but that`s cos I`m a lazy cow and also don`t wanna miss any of the party :D

Rhi, If you make cake, It`s neeeeeeeds to be GF thankyou please!! B)

See it wouldn't stop people from buying online, not at all! All it's doing is going back to the "old" way, the way it was before they did ALL tickets bought online....that's all i was suggesting that we revert back to the way it was for all the other ET's :(

That way people who can be arsed to camp get the chance to....

But I feel like a lot of the time I probably come across miserable and moany

To be honest, I'd never got that impression from what you've posted here.

Don't feel so put upon, it's just folks batting opinions around. Camping out doesn't work for some folks; they're just saying so. I don't think anybody's trying to give you a hard time personally because you enjoy it.

But I feel like a lot of the time I probably come across miserable and moany

To be honest, I'd never got that impression from what you've posted here.

Don't feel so put upon, it's just folks batting opinions around. Camping out doesn't work for some folks; they're just saying so. I don't think anybody's trying to give you a hard time personally because you enjoy it.

Oh well thank you :P

I didn't like the fact of getting up early to get ticket 1 I couldn't get enought sleep 2 meant I didn't have as much money to spend at ET2

Put the money aside? :)

It's not like Im suggesting some sort of whack job new idea I came up with, it's the way all the cons pre et3 ran :)

I'm in two minds about this:

1) If you crazy people want to camp out for tickets go right ahead... I love my sleep too much!!! :P I wouldn't want to end up falling asleep during the last talks or anything! (Crazy meant in the kindest, fellow Twihard way!)

I have tried the whole camping out thing plenty of times before for concert tickets... I hate how I feel the morning after. :wacko::blink:

I woke up 1 hour earlier than I usually do last time and still got a decent Silver ticket. :thumbup:

2) I can never sleep in a hotel and I never have at a con yet. I just lie there listening to my iPod all night. I might get an hour of light sleep at the most.

I could hang out with the crazies just for something to do and to get to know people better.

I think its sad how I recognise the majority of the people but never spoke to them.

Hmmm what to do, what to do!!