Eclipse Premiere

Olivia-Ann

Ah that's good then. I'm going down on the 30th and camping out, so hopefully I get a good spot. It would be a dream come true to meet Ashley :D

They'll probably be plenty more opportunites to meet the likes of Rob and Kristen so I don't feel let down at all :)

Leona- I'll probably just see you there because I'm getting megabus down lol

Megabus was my original plan but the train tix at the moment are only and extra £20 more than the bus right now.

I'll look out for you and say hi! :o

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIKKI & KELLAN?!!? Are you kidding me?! I am so so so so excited for this I can't wait, im so pleased they have given us a month to plan it, I think I booked my bus ticket the day before the New Moon fan event, I'm so happy! NIKKI and KELLAN! AHHHH

Oh and yes, i'm camping out to, planning on camping out on the 30th so get good places :o Oh I have to do my Kellan book in case I have the chance to give it to him! Nikki to!

Edited by beauty&bear

NIKKI & KELLAN?!!? Are you kidding me?! I am so so so so excited for this I can't wait, im so pleased they have given us a month to plan it, I think I booked my bus ticket the day before the New Moon fan event, I'm so happy! NIKKI and KELLAN! AHHHH

Oh and yes, i'm camping out to, planning on camping out on the 30th so get good places :o Oh I have to do my Kellan book in case I have the chance to give it to him! Nikki to!

Are you getting megabus? I might be on your bus :D

You are from Newcastle right?

I'm camping out too ;) Need to get a good spot!

I thought you were from the Newcastle area :), I'm from South Shields

I was thinking about getting the megabus at 8:45am on the 30th so I would get there for half 3pm.

I'm not too sure what time to start queuing so I dno if that will be too early or what. If it's too early I suppose I could wander around. Only ever been to London once or twice. :o

The next bus wont get there til half 8pm which may be a bit too late. I know some people queue for days for some premieres.

I'll probably be getting the 11:15pm bus back on the 1st.

What time you getting it there and back?

I have no idea, my parents are pretty protective when it comes to me going alone somewhere, I will have to ok it with them before I decide.

Going to check out a few other coaches to :o

I'm so happy Nikki and Kellan are going, like so happy.

Oh and yes, i'm camping out to, planning on camping out on the 30th so get good places ;) Oh I have to do my Kellan book in case I have the chance to give it to him! Nikki to!

Oh and yes, i'm camping out to, planning on camping out on the 30th so get good places :D Oh I have to do my Kellan book in case I have the chance to give it to him! Nikki to!

I'm camping out too :D Need to get a good spot!

We should do a meet up for people going down on the 30th so we can all camp out together :o

And i think i will fangirl at nikki the most :P

From what the info on the web satys its not only the listed cast coming it just says rob kristen and taylor are deffo not comnig sooo i still have my fingers crossed for jackson, peter, justin, mike, ooo some volturi maybe lol ...but again i am more than happy with the announced :D

We should do a meet up for people going down on the 30th so we can all camp out together :o

And i think i will fangirl at nikki the most :D

From what the info on the web satys its not only the listed cast coming it just says rob kristen and taylor are deffo not comnig sooo i still have my fingers crossed for jackson, peter, justin, mike, ooo some volturi maybe lol ...but again i am more than happy with the announced ;)

as soon as I found out I managed to get the 30th June / 1st July off work woooo :D so will definitely be coming, and possibly on my own so would be really really good to be able to meet up with some people off here there!!

And ditto fingers crossed for Jackson :D

Oh and yes, i'm camping out to, planning on camping out on the 30th so get good places ;) Oh I have to do my Kellan book in case I have the chance to give it to him! Nikki to!

Oh and yes, i'm camping out to, planning on camping out on the 30th so get good places Oh I have to do my Kellan book in case I have the chance to give it to him! Nikki to!

I'm camping out too :D Need to get a good spot!

And i think i will fangirl at nikki the most :P

From what the info on the web satys its not only the listed cast coming it just says rob kristen and taylor are deffo not comnig sooo i still have my fingers crossed for jackson, peter, justin, mike, ooo some volturi maybe lol ...but again i am more than happy with the announced :D

Haha, Jackson would make me fangirl, and I NEVER fan girl :D

Meet ups for sure, we have to, its the only way to ensure my mother wont have a panic attack.. the last time me or my sister camped out over night she stopped speaking to my sister for 2 days :P

Anybody know how to actually win tickets, I need full on full contact with Nikki and Kellan to give them their fanbooks 2 years in the making :D This is the only news we have really :(http://twitter.com/twilightsagae1

Chuffed to bits that its on the 1st July, I'm still off work that week. Now just need to talk my buddy into coming down to London with me. Scotland to London & back in a little over 24 hours isn't too much to ask right???

When you guys say camping out do you mean like with tents or just hanging about all night? It sounds fun but I'd probably want a good nights sleep before waiting all day. I'm thinking of getting to Leicester Sq for around 7am! Would I still get a good place?

Edited by Leigheff

Is it to pathetic to make banners to take along? I was going to make one for rosalieandemmett.net but I dont wanna look to creepy :D I might just make one anyway

no, loads of people do!!!

When you guys say camping out do you mean like with tents or just hanging about all night? It sounds fun but I'd probably want a good nights sleep before waiting all day. I'm thinking of getting to Leicester Sq for around 7am! Would I still get a good place?

I don't think you're allowed tents. And if you need a good nights sleep, just book a cheap B&B nearby

I very much doubt the police would let you actually "camp" tbh.. So I imagine it'd be an all nighter!!

My advice is to sleep as much as possible where you can when you can. I was dead on my feet running on a few hours sleep for 2 days, I travelled on the bus through the night, camped out all day and caught a few hours sleep in a b&b then back on the bus, I can't sleep on the bus so I was so so so tired. Im no fun when i'm tired, I was snapping at everyone :D

My advice is to sleep as much as possible where you can when you can. I was dead on my feet running on a few hours sleep for 2 days, I travelled on the bus through the night, camped out all day and caught a few hours sleep in a b&b then back on the bus, I can't sleep on the bus so I was so so so tired. Im no fun when i'm tired, I was snapping at everyone :D

I get quite snappy aswell when I'm sleepy but I'm very tempted to stay all night like you all! I suppose I'll wait and see.

Thanks for the replies!

Is it to pathetic to make banners to take along? I was going to make one for rosalieandemmett.net but I dont wanna look to creepy :D I might just make one anyway

NO! lol as soon as i heard about the event this morning i went to range and bought some stuff and am making a poster right now :P team emmett and rosalie of course so you have to make one ;)

Edited by Jemma

Hmm . . . my original plan has been scuppered by train times. I'm sure I got a 3am train for Harry Potter but apparently there's nothing running between midnight and 4:30am . . . either I go for the whole night, or I can get there for 5am. :D

Hmm . . . my original plan has been scuppered by train times. I'm sure I got a 3am train for Harry Potter but apparently there's nothing running between midnight and 4:30am . . . either I go for the whole night, or I can get there for 5am.:D

flight times are scuppering me. Apparently the next day I can go home iether around 7am [impossible to get to a London airport for that time unless i spent much £££ on a taxi!!] or else at like 8pm - which isn't an option as I've that dang rehearsal. Bah humbug this ain't looking good :P

Hmm . . . my original plan has been scuppered by train times. I'm sure I got a 3am train for Harry Potter but apparently there's nothing running between midnight and 4:30am . . . either I go for the whole night, or I can get there for 5am.:headscratch:

flight times are scuppering me. Apparently the next day I can go home iether around 7am [impossible to get to a London airport for that time unless i spent much £££ on a taxi!!] or else at like 8pm - which isn't an option as I've that dang rehearsal. Bah humbug this ain't looking good :D

am pretty sure trains to Gatwick start running from Victoria Train station at around 4:30am or something? Might be worth a look :)

There will be something for you train wise,

www.thetrainline.com/

www.nationalexpress.com/ [ both trains and coaches]

www.megabus.com

NO! lol as soon as i heard about the event this morning i went to range and bought some stuff and am making a poster right now :P team emmett and rosalie of course so you have to make one ;)

Haha, yah :P I have no idea how i'm going to carry all of this stuff ;) Think this, but less pink and bigger :Dhttp://www.tonic.com/image/77569-360x-.jpg