Hustle Guests

Laurenx

I've been asking since I joined this board, and I still really love this show - Pretty please can we have Hustle guests SM?

Robert Vaughn

Adrian Lester

Marc Warren (please please please!)

Jaime Murray

Robert Glenister

Rob Jarvis

Matt Di Angelo

Kelly Adams

Ashley Walters

Paul Nicholls (Adam Rice, 1 episode)

Lee Ingleby (Trevor, 1 episode, but also played Stanley Shunpike in HP :D )

:(

Edited by Laurenx

Definitely :( Ash is my favourite in the crew since the last two seasons, before that it was definitely Danny Blue :( I love the show so much, any Hustle guests would be amazing!

Edited by Laurenx

How was the last series so predictable?

If it had been that predictable, the gang could have been caught in the last episode, rather than pull off the grift.

They went with the obvious, rather than the predictable.

I have to admit that I thought the final episode of the last season wasn't as good as previous last episodes that the show has had. But other than that, I thought the season was excellent, as usual. I'm definitely missing Marc Warren and Jaime Murray but it's still very good.

Please please pleaseeeeeee can we have some Hustle guests SM?!

Edited by Laurenx

How was the last series so predictable?

If it had been that predictable, the gang could have been caught in the last episode, rather than pull off the grift.

They went with the obvious, rather than the predictable.

obvious and predictable arnt all that different lol

i felt the last series played it far to safe, easy and predictable, but it had enough hustle for me to still enjoy it, i quite liked the one with the tiger monument

hope for more elaborate cons and the return of marc warren if it ever happens as he and micky played well of each other, jamie murray not to bothered about, was her name is a good replacement for her.

It was Marc Warren who chose to leave, not the other way around. I think the new dynamic is excellent, and next season should see the grifts move up a level. You speak to any grifter who works as a team and they will say it is all about trust. You have to trust your fellow grifters, and the past two seasons have seen Mickey Bricks return and build a new crew. New crews don't suddenly become brilliant. Even at the end of the last episode did Mickey show that he doesn't fully trust the two new crew members.

Edited by Vyper Si

Marc Warren chose to leave, yes, but he was still an awesome character and I loved the way he and Adrian Lester played off of each other, as has already been said. I'd love for him to come back, although I'm sure it's highly unlikely. I'm pretty sure Jaime Murray originally left because of her role in Dexter. At least, that was what I assumed.

Edited by Laurenx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...