What the benefits of a Gold Pass

• Moderators

I assume you read this before purchasing anyway but ..

There are many advantages to being a Golden Programme holder, which will make your visit to our events even more enjoyable! These include:

1. Shorter queues at the entrance

As you do not need virtual queuing tickets you will not need to queue from early in the morning to guarantee meeting your favourite guests. You can arrive at anytime in the morning and still see everything you want to see.

2. Talk Tickets

A ticket for any talks, etc (free and charged-for) will be available free of charge. Tickets will be held back for any Golden Programme Holders, and will be available to collect at the event when you collect your Programme and Pass.

Priority seating will also be given to Golden Programme Holders, who will be able to enter the seating area before the main queue.

3. Autograph Queues

Golden Programme Holders will have the advantage of being ABLE TO JOIN THE BACK OF ANY QUEUE WITHOUT HAVING A VIRTUAL QUEUING TICKET! This will cut down your overall waiting time incredibly, and allows a great deal more to be done over the weekend.

4. Photo Session Queues

Golden Programme Holders will be given priority queuing at the photo sessions! This means you will either be called up first if you arrive at the beginning of the photo session, or will be able to join the back of a smaller queue if the photo session is being called up in batches. (Please note: photo sessions tickets are not included in the Golden Programme. These can be purchased online or on the day)

6. Autograph Pack

When you collect your pass you will receive a pack containing 5 or 6 autographs worth approximately £75!

You can choose from one of the following subjects: Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Joss Whedon, Stargate, James Bond, Original Doctor Who, New Doctor Who, Torchwood, Lost, Heroes, British TV/Film, US TV, Retro TV/Film, Horror, General Sci-Fi or General Film.

Not sure there's much else to say really .. I guess it's just about making your day easy and a lot more stress-free if you're going for the bigger guests etc.

Did try to read it on the online shop but I couldnt understand it.

Do we still have to pay for autographs. I know we have to pay for photos

I assume you read this before purchasing anyway but ..

There are many advantages to being a Golden Programme holder, which will make your visit to our events even more enjoyable! These include:

1. Shorter queues at the entrance

As you do not need virtual queuing tickets you will not need to queue from early in the morning to guarantee meeting your favourite guests. You can arrive at anytime in the morning and still see everything you want to see.

2. Talk Tickets

A ticket for any talks, etc (free and charged-for) will be available free of charge. Tickets will be held back for any Golden Programme Holders, and will be available to collect at the event when you collect your Programme and Pass.

Priority seating will also be given to Golden Programme Holders, who will be able to enter the seating area before the main queue.

3. Autograph Queues

Golden Programme Holders will have the advantage of being ABLE TO JOIN THE BACK OF ANY QUEUE WITHOUT HAVING A VIRTUAL QUEUING TICKET! This will cut down your overall waiting time incredibly, and allows a great deal more to be done over the weekend.

4. Photo Session Queues

Golden Programme Holders will be given priority queuing at the photo sessions! This means you will either be called up first if you arrive at the beginning of the photo session, or will be able to join the back of a smaller queue if the photo session is being called up in batches. (Please note: photo sessions tickets are not included in the Golden Programme. These can be purchased online or on the day)

6. Autograph Pack

When you collect your pass you will receive a pack containing 5 or 6 autographs worth approximately £75!

You can choose from one of the following subjects: Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Joss Whedon, Stargate, James Bond, Original Doctor Who, New Doctor Who, Torchwood, Lost, Heroes, British TV/Film, US TV, Retro TV/Film, Horror, General Sci-Fi or General Film.

Not sure there's much else to say really .. I guess it's just about making your day easy and a lot more stress-free if you're going for the bigger guests etc.

Well like I said earlier I couldnt really read what it said on the website due to my dyslexia and I couldnt change the font or anything..

but oh well

Some people have a lot of money I guess. I betcha he's not one of those complaining about Shatner's high autograph price.

are the Autographs in the pack original or prints?

6. Autograph Pack

Yes you'll still have to pay for those on the day. You don't get any actual event autographs included, just the pre-signed ones you're given.

Is there a discount on the gold pass if you can prove that you're homeless?

You should know by now that the discount only applies if you can prove you're homeless AND have a 10p Ferrari. Keep up, Mike