Superbly Standard

nightshadewolf

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've always been standard too. This'll be our third. We always have to leave Sunday morning so we wouldn't get full value of a gold or a silver mereckons. We've always been alright with our standards! :D

In my group, there's me, Anna, Anna and Vikki - we're 25, 26, 21 and 26! Haha! :)

Another Vikki spelt the same as me?! Woot! :D

I'll most likely be standard....if I actually get a ticket in time :/

Hey guys! I shall also being going Standard for ET4!

I'm Dayna from Lincolnshire and shall be 27 (ohhhh it hurt so bad to put that :whistling: I feel so old lol) by time the con. My b'day's on the 6th Oct so shall be like a belated celebration!

Me & my boyfriend + my sister & her boyfriend are all standards. I'm Stacie and im 21, my boyfriend is Phil hes 23 my sister is Sophie shes 18 and her boyfriend is Will and he's 20 and same ages at the con. Me & Soph went to ET2 as standard as we didnt know about these events until ET2 had nearly sold out but luckily we got our tickets just in time. and i had my twins in November so couldnt leave them for a weekend yet for ET3 but my mum has said she'll look after them for me for ET4 so yay i can come :wub:

Not entirely sure this quoting will work...

But here goes!

We've always been standard too. This'll be our third. We always have to leave Sunday morning so we wouldn't get full value of a gold or a silver mereckons. We've always been alright with our standards! :wub:

In my group, there's me, Anna, Anna and Vikki - we're 25, 26, 21 and 26! Haha! :)

YAY MATURE PEOPLES! It's good to know that Standards are still good fun cus it was one thing that put me off before. And the whole like buying photo shoots seperately *grumble*

Haha! Yay for maturies! :P

It's honestly not that much of a hassle. Registration desk do it and that way, you can pick and choose who you want piccies with. We usually just get 2 or 3!

We've always been standard too. This'll be our third. We always have to leave Sunday morning so we wouldn't get full value of a gold or a silver mereckons. We've always been alright with our standards! :D

Another Vikki spelt the same as me?! Woot! :D

I'll most likely be standard....if I actually get a ticket in time :/

Haha, she is indeed a double K. I do enjoy that spelling! She goes mad when anyone spells it any other way. :P

This will be my 5th con, 2nd Twicon, and 5th time standard. Go us!!!

Dan, 20, Birmingham.

Student - hence i can't afford any higher :YAHOO:

If you're a male Dan rather than a female (I've got a female friend who goes by Dan rather than Danielle) then you'd best bring a bodyguard cus you're gona be outnumbered by single girls wanting a dance! XD

i've got a question , so when you are in standard you have an autograph with all the guest and have to paid for photoshoot with them right ? but did we have one photo with a guest that we choose ?

hope my question was clear :s

:D I'm not sure I understood your question but in regards to photoshoots (with a standard ticket) you can buy a photoshoot with any guest you want :D unlike Silver and Gold tickets you don't get any of them for free.

Hope that clears things up :D feel free to PM me or just reply to this if you have any other questions....

....I'm not a mod or anything but I'd be happy to help :D

Did you notice a big difference between bein standard and silver chimmy?

Only difference I found was silver being better if you want photos with all the guests, can get expensive getting them all seperately.

Spent £40ish on photos at et3.

I agree! We were Silver for ET3 and it was so much more convenient. Where as this time I've gotta worry about saving up for the photos.

thank you , you aswered my question very well :) i read again my question and it was kind of weird lol ( sorry i'm french :s ) well silver pass was great at ET3 but even in standard i'm sure we'll enjoy it in the same way . And we have time to have enought money to buy photoshoot with the guests.

We can buy how many photo for only one actor ( i hope we can buy two by guest )

thanks again

thank you , you aswered my question very well :) i read again my question and it was kind of weird lol ( sorry i'm french :s ) well silver pass was great at ET3 but even in standard i'm sure we'll enjoy it in the same way . And we have time to have enought money to buy photoshoot with the guests.

We can buy how many photo for only one actor ( i hope we can buy two by guest )

thanks again

I'm guessing there's no limit on the number of photos you can buy with one guest...but I'm not completely sure. I've always just bought one per guest :blush: the photographer there is nice enough to take another shot if your first one looks a little odd without any extra charge (both photos are printed though so you can choose the one you like)

Well, that's how it worked for me at ET2 :D my cap fell down the first time but I gotta keep both pics.....my pics for ET3 turned out alright so I'm just assuming they'd do the same thing.

If you do have any other questions you can PM me them in French if that's easier for you (My mom's part French so I can read/understand it....reletively well)

Edited by Touchstone

Yeah it'll be the same. I had to have a couple of photos retaken at ET3 lol. Still have to chuckle at the memory of Charlie dragging me back when I got told the photo had to be taken again. Kinda wish my photo with Christopher had been taken again. It's the worst one out of all my photos. Coz of me obv not him lol!

I never really understood how you could get more than one photo at a time - well obviously you could say, pay for 3 and just do 3 different poses at one time kinda thing. But I've seen gals with a few pics and they're wearing different outfits - does it work in the sense that you go when your 15 minute slot and group number is called, then if you buy more photoshoot, as long as your group has been called, you can go in whenever. Did that make ANY sense? Haha!